• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makio

Fun fact :
Beside the MC
The first character you can see in the Persona 3 first cutscene is Yukari Takeba (Lovers Arcana) using her evoker.

Beside the MC
The first character you can see in the Persona 4 first cutscene is Rise Kujikawa (Lovers Arcana) in a TV Ad.

So in the first P5 cutscene we can see the girl gonna be the Lovers Arcana this time. Hehe

Drop

You guys go fast, I was out for only a few days, and look at all these pages :p

What's been going on in these past couple of days?
I've seen the P3 Movie trailer, and that song is amazing, it's no surprise since I loved the tracks made for the previous movies too.

VegiHam

Fun fact :
Beside the MC
The first character you can see in the Persona 3 first cutscene is Yukari Takeba (Lovers Arcana) using her evoker.

Beside the MC
The first character you can see in the Persona 4 first cutscene is Rise Kujikawa (Lovers Arcana) in a TV Ad.

So in the first P5 cutscene we can see the girl gonna be the Lovers Arcana this time. Hehe
Welp, I''m convinced.

Wrap it up folks, Scrunchie confirmed.

Sophia

The first party member you *TECHNICALLY* get in Persona 2 (Lisa) is also the Lovers arcana. She's not the first named character to appear on screen tho. :p

The difference between that girl with a scrunchie in her hair and Yukari and Rise was that Yukari and Rise were actually doing something in their respective openings.

EDIT: Arena is non-canon in my heart.

Once the Persona stream is over you guys will sing:

I've never felt like; so miserable
I've never felt like thinking this hype will last forever
Stream stay with me
You gotta tell now, your disappointment came all over me~

Makio

But wait ... i never say scrunchie girl is in the first cutscene , i mean seriously guys think that "time stop" shot gonna be the first cutscene in the game.

A badass scene to begin with if you ask me.

I only made the point that the first girl in cutscenes is also the lovers arcana (and canon otp in the games too).

I can see the lovers girl of p5 make a reveal in the first cutscene if Atlus makes this again.

Scrunchy or not scrunchy.

Jachaos

The game will start with the trailer we saw but with a few extra parts: MaleMC is actually watching a P4D trailer on his phone and thus Kanami will be a party member of the Lovers arcana. Toby from Catherine will be a bro of the Magician arcana.

Makio

Once the Persona stream is over you guys will sing:
I've never felt like; so miserable
I've never felt like thinking this hype will last forever
Stream stay with me
You gotta tell now, your disappointment came all over me~

When Atlus is smiling at noobs i wonder how they look in their eyes
(P5) Just waiting new trailer i failing to press the last two.
Troll in the heart
When the stream is reaching the ????? if you give me hype
Feeling spinoffs so close Will this last long?

The game will start with the trailer we saw but with a few extra parts: MaleMC is actually watching a P4D trailer on his phone and thus Kanami will be a party member of the Lovers arcana. Toby from Catherine will be a bro of the Magician arcana.

i can totally play this

mdubs

Banned
Yeah i read that after the no reveal of Yukiko in the trailer 2 , so Naoto is dead too hahaha stupid theory,

The only fan theory i can buy right now is the scrunchy-chan theory,
10945723_712144342233349_3636938773490608498_n.jpg

Oh look, I wrote that! http://tay.kotaku.com/lets-deconstruct-the-persona-5-trailer-1629288196/+andrasneltz

I think she's a lot more detailed than suit guy in comparison. Again all conjecture but we'll know in a couple days if I'm right or not :)

Here is the second paragraph on that part

1a0ebc5f44.jpg

Makio

Oh look, I wrote that!

I was me thinking that Mystic (Naoto Avatar Neo Gaf Detective) wrote it , but i remember someone from here did it. I found the image a few days ago in a facebook page but i always know someone from here pointed that out.

Props to you sir , is a solid theory like i said before , the suitman looks detailed but Scrunchy-chan have too much detail for a simple background character.

And she looks like to appear in the called "All out Attack" cut ins they appear in this shot.... (another good theory from you to be fair)
a3vbodr9r6lfy6rrxnwn.gif

#Scrunchy-Chan Team

Jachaos

What do you guys think is going to be the number 1 Persona song in the stream?

I'm going with Persona 3 : Memories of You

It's going to be "Unpleasant Premonition"

Seriously though, I think Memories of You, Never More or Reach out to the Truth or something, based on crowd reactions to the past live concerts.

I'd be down with Jika Net Tanaka though

Makio

What happens if a Persona 1 / Persona 2 song make it to the list (lol)
i mean the crowd goes crazy when they hear School Days (persona 1) in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAkbMUkzUBM

Even everybody knows the song from Satomi Tadashi Drugstore (no blame that shit is catchy).

But based in crowd reactions : Burn My Dread , Heartful Cry , Memories of You ,The Almighty or Reach Out The Truth make it to the #1.

Wondering how far Break Out of ,,,make it ... (my favorite persona song right now).

Jachaos

What happens if a Persona 1 / Persona 2 song make it to the list (lol)
i mean the crowd goes crazy when they hear School Days (persona 1) in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAkbMUkzUBM

Even everybody knows the song from Satomi Tadashi Drugstore (no blame that shit is catchy).

But based in crowd reactions : Burn My Dread , Heartful Cry , Memories of You ,The Almighty or Reach Out The Truth make it to the #1.

Wondering how far Break Out of ,,,make it ... (my favorite persona song right now).

Watching the 2013 vid, there's also Pursuing my True Self and Battle for Everyone's Soul that got quite a bit of applause.

Wait, I just got to this Persona Music GP part I never paid attention to. Is that a vote they had before similar to this one?

(#1 turns out to be Kimi no Kioku a few seconds later)

Edit: It was, according to a translated Famitsu article. So Kimi no Kioku has a good chance of winning.

Makio

I forgot about that neat tidbit.

Is so fitting i mean 4 party members plus Glasses Kun , 5 party fights like in Persona 1 and Persona Q.

Hell even i say the girl for the bottom shot is Scrunchy girl ... the up shot looks like a dude with long hair and dark glasses (maybe the badass from the game)

Is all theories but i man after Atlus "hidding" Rise in the Persona 4 intro i can see the animators put that kind of easter egg in a pre-awakening battle cutscene.

This isnt gonna die until they reveal the other characters in the game.

Y'all see this?

The dude from behind looks like a fusion of Adachi and Namatane but i dont see your point.

Makio

So Kimi no Kioku has a good chance of winning.

Fair enough , that song deserves to win , seriously i cry like a baby the first time i hear that in the credits of Persona 3.

Break my heart in parts, i think i dont recover of that yet ... (after almost 3 years).

mdubs

Banned
I've read about that before, and... I dunno. I like the design a lot, but maybe she's so detailed because, y'know, she's the closest character in the shot?

I feel like she would be less detailed if they didn't want her to stand out. Especially the hair band, Soejima has said he like head accessories so I wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to be a character

Makio

Mr Luigui have a point ... but that gif of the billboard is pure genius.

I can totally see those four are the next party members.

or at least playing a role in the game (social links maybe).

Watching the 2013 vid, there's also Pursuing my True Self and Battle for Everyone's Soul that got quite a bit of applause.

Wait, I just got to this Persona Music GP part I never paid attention to. Is that a vote they had before similar to this one?

(#1 turns out to be Kimi no Kioku a few seconds later)

Edit: It was, according to a translated Famitsu article. So Kimi no Kioku has a good chance of winning.

Awwww yis.

It deserves to win. One of the greatest vocal songs in video games period, especially when you understand the lyrics ;___;

So, as of now, the plans have been decided. I will be recording and archiving the stream.

The videos will be posted here: https://www.youtube.com/user/theariaofthesoul

If you'd like, please subscribe. There is no need to, however. I say that so people can see the videos without coming to the thread to see if they are posted. Trust me, I don't mind how many subscribers I have.

I'll do my best to record and upload as much as possible starting tonight! I have the schedule ready and everything.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
We could get something from Famitsu tonight, could be a reveal. If the 5th of Feb concert thing is true.

Man i love you , i mean , i was thinking in a way to see the stream , but i dont how to use nico nico / twitch lol.

But if you can upload the great bits of this one , gonna be great.

Thanks so much.

No need to! Just doing this for the fans, as usual.

I've got a NicoNico Premium account, so all will go smoothly when it comes to recording these videos. I'll also do my best to make sure they're as high quality as possible. And when the P5 info appears, I'll sub it.

So, as of now, the plans have been decided. I will be recording and archiving the stream.

The videos will be posted here: https://www.youtube.com/user/theariaofthesoul

If you'd like, please subscribe. There is no need to, however. I say that so people can see the videos without coming to the thread to see if they are posted. Trust me, I don't mind how many subscribers I have.

I'll do my best to record and upload as much as possible starting tonight! I have the schedule ready and everything.

Subbed, thanks for doing this! I plan to watch as much as I can live, but I gotta sleep sometime, haha. Also, it'd be nice to look over specific parts to try and make predictions and such.

Just seen the P3M #3 movie trialer and... WOW

Aigis x Makoto being pushed real hard eh???

I'm loving this so much

What do you guys think is going to be the number 1 Persona song in the stream?

I'm going with Persona 3 : Memories of You

I couldn't think of a "favorite" song because i like too many Persona songs to choose a favorite, so i picked a random one from my playlist and ended up with Heartful Cry

No need to! Just doing this for the fans, as usual.

I've got a NicoNico Premium account, so all will go smoothly when it comes to recording these videos. I'll also do my best to make sure they're as high quality as possible. And when the P5 info appears, I'll sub it.

Thanks!

Your previous post is bugging me lol. You got the reference, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom