• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploading the PQ character trailers. I have a feeling the final event for tonight is a new P4D trailer, and then February 5's final event is a P5 trailer.

We've already seen the P3M #3 trailer, since it was before the stream started.

What do you think? I feel after the digest for the first two movies is shown, the ??? thing will be a P4D trailer.

Hmm. You know, I've been thinking. What if those five chairs teased means that they'll only be five people in your group? There will be the Hero, Three other party members, and the navigator.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Its probably just 5 chairs because its Persona 5.

Busaiku

I would love less party members.
I have a habit of keeping everyone at roughly the same level, so less grinding would be better.

.JayZii

Banned
Who knows, maybe they'll go back to something similar to Persona 1 and let everyone on the party be able to swap Persona's
I think I'd prefer something like FFX where you can swap your party members on the fly. They would have to bump the difficulty a bit to compensate, but it would make it much more feasible to use all of your party members without grinding up separate parties.

arue

I got two on my bingo card so far, but kind of got another two by a stretch (P3MC is back, Sho is back).

I knew nothing will happen tonight, as we just saw a bunch of old trailers from PQ and P4AU. :/

Hoping to catch the second ??? and the Top 25 music (repeat) tomorrow.

Yes, definitely.

Unless they plan to have a significant use of the PS4 Eye.

Sweet!
Idk why but I'm getting the vibe that P5 is going to have a more mature cast this time. Just a feeling. Not mature as in age. But mature as in tone, perspective and actings

Kazzy

I have the scoop on what's going down, during the live stream:

009.png

Eh, i'm waiting until it's over before calling anything out. First Persona stream so i'm still a bit optimistic, it just seems like filler before anything major right now

Dantis

Seems like I've missed an awful lot of nothing.

Looking forward to the first mystery event being a rerun of the P3M3 trailer that we saw yesterday.

QuadOpto

Yosuke won the character poll.

Chie was 2nd.

Adachi 3rd.

Yu 4th

Naoto 5th

Kanji 6th

Nanako 7th

Rise 8th

Yukiko 9th

Marie 10th

(Teddie 11th)

arue

Oh wow I would NEVER expected Yosuke to be #1 and Yu #4. Seems like the Japanese have a completely different taste than us.

Nanako and Naoto are higher on the list though, which is quite surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom