• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 Thread

Are there a lot of first-timers to these events? Because expecting anything more than complete and total disappointment is a fool's errand. In fact, don't even set yourself up for disappointment as a loss because even that disappointment will have been energy needlessly wasted. Nope. No games, no anything. Assume there will be nothing, because 90% of the time Persona events are just complex trolling operations. If you needed an image of what constituted "nothing" in a dictionary, Persona events would be there, along with that gif of that guy sexually molesting a person in a Teddie costume.

No-thing. Anything more than nothing should be considered a gift by the Lord God Almighty Himself; that the Persona crew have rewarded your blind loyalty with even a single teaser image of something is a miracle. I cannot understate how completely demoralizing these sorts of things were in the (many) years leading up to P5.
I'm actually expecting all these P5 and P3 spinoffs to be announced for the TGS. I really don't think they'll announce something during or after the concert.
See, these are dangerous thoughts. Even if by some cosmic rarity something like this were to come true, it would easily filter out as background noise in the massive RNG that is the universe, because this is a Persona event and should never be viewed in context with normal time and space. Indeed, it would not be worth celebrating or trying to brag about guessing. No, you merely would have been spared a sour fate for a single night.

I'm actually expecting all these P5 and P3 spinoffs to be announced for the TGS. I really don't think they'll announce something during or after the concert.

DNAbro

Are there a lot of first-timers to these events? Because expecting anything more than complete and total disappointment is a fool's errand. In fact, don't even set yourself up for disappointment as a loss because even that disappointment will have been energy needlessly wasted. Nope. No games, no anything. Assume there will be nothing, because 90% of the time Persona events are just complex trolling operations. If you needed an image of what constituted "nothing" in a dictionary, Persona events would be there, along with that gif of that guy sexually molesting a person in a Teddie costume.

No-thing. Anything more than nothing should be considered a gift by the Lord God Almighty Himself; that the Persona crew have rewarded your blind loyalty with even a single teaser image of something is a miracle. I cannot understate how completely demoralizing these sorts of things were in the (many) years leading up to P5.
See, these are dangerous thoughts. Even if by some cosmic rarity something like this were to come true, it would easily filter out as background noise in the massive RNG that is the universe.

This isn't really how most of the events played out. But yeah there is a possibility that this will come later like at TGS.

You'll see. And then you'll apologize to me.
phoebe.gif

It would be cool though. As long as it adds more story.

Makio

Glad i found this thread ... this gonna be fun if nothing happens

but even funnier if something happens not matter what.....

my body is ready Atlus

Makio

Re watching persona concerts to set the mood , i cant believe the night of the Phantom happen exactly 30 months ago (2 years and half)....time sure fly i still remember the chills when they reveal that P5 trailer.

Re watching persona concerts to set the mood , i cant believe the night of the Phantom happen exactly 30 months ago (2 years and half)....time sure fly i still remember the chills when they reveal that P5 trailer.
The first P5 PV is still my favorite. I replayed it for weeks.

Realistically, what are we expecting?

PQ2 and a new Dancing Game are pretty sure bets, but have we heard much on P5R or anything else?

Makio

The first P5 PV is still my favorite. I replayed it for weeks.

This is an awful thing to say , but if i remember right i got more hype see how cool P4DAN looked in the trailer they show that night than the pv01 of persona 5.

Like i loved and all but not went crazy over it , but when the PV04 came out revealing the whole cast and shit , that was the one had like crazy.... and still my favorite until now.

PQ2 and a new Dancing Game are pretty sure bets, but have we heard much on P5R or anything else?

If wasnt for those domain rumors of few days ago we dont expect anything at all rn , Arena is been the talk for months hinted here and there , but supposdly Arcsys is way too busy with DBZ and the Blazblue crossover.

But i think ARena 5 is a safe bet too ... like dont show gameplay just tease / announce it...

I honestly doubt any P5R info now, I figure that will be the big TGS announcement.

P5DAN, though, I could see them announcing that at a concert.

By official accounts you should not be expecting anything at all. The P5R thread was an overeager user jumping on a mysticdistance tweet that was speculating on what each of the Atlus registered websites could be.

Makio

I still believe Atlus is gonna to announce a game nobody will literally never see coming ...

Like Dancing All Night left everyone like WTF back in 2013.

Maybe not today , not at TGS but is gonna happen

(Plus something tell me Persona Mobile game is a thing for some reason , i can feel it)

It's very possible that they're working on P5DAN now. I mean they already have the designs for it, at least for the main characters.

Makio

It's very possible that they're working on P5DAN now. I mean they already have the designs for it, at least for the main characters.

My only problem is the tracklist , like P4 DAN hardly had 30 - 40 tracks and take songs from 2 animes , 2 fighting games and a crossover.

Persona 5 only had like 7-8 vocal songs , unless they drop p4 or p3 as a crossover to fill the slots for songs.

And / or fill the list of remix of instrumental tracks (which could be great since P4DAN lack those).

Is the thing i most curious about of a P5 DAN , how many remixes of Last Surprise we gonna get lel.

Hastati

Finally got my ticket fixed for this concert. Haven't been to one of this scale in Japan before, should I line up sooner rather than later?

yozac

Neo Member
Finally got my ticket fixed for this concert. Haven't been to one of this scale in Japan before, should I line up sooner rather than later?

I went to the Budokan Persona concert a few years back. The line can take a while, but there's no real question about getting in on time. You'll definitely get in by the start of the concert.

My only problem is the tracklist , like P4 DAN hardly had 30 - 40 tracks and take songs from 2 animes , 2 fighting games and a crossover.

Persona 5 only had like 7-8 vocal songs , unless they drop p4 or p3 as a crossover to fill the slots for songs.

And / or fill the list of remix of instrumental tracks (which could be great since P4DAN lack those).

Is the thing i most curious about of a P5 DAN , how many remixes of Last Surprise we gonna get lel.

Maybe the next Persona DAN title will feature a crossover between P3, P4, and P5? Also I remember the director of P4DAN said that if the game sells well they will consider making P3DAN.

Makio

Persona Q Dancing

giphy.gif

Maybe the next Persona DAN title will feature a crossover between P3, P4, and P5?

To me this is the ideal scenario made both Q2 and Dancing 2 a crossover game.

And i remember read somewhere Dancing All Night sell 370k units ... idk if this is a good number for going for a sequel or not.

But if they moving a new PERSONADANCE domain is for a good reason , so lets hope.

Makio

Would love to see Dancing All Night 2 been a PS4 / Vita release bc i love my Vita more than myself....

(Same with Q been a 3DS / Switch release)

Zalman

Platforms is a good question. I think PS4/Switch will be the standard in the future, but we might not be there yet.

To me this is the ideal scenario made both Q2 and Dancing 2 a crossover game.

And i remember read somewhere Dancing All Night sell 370k units ... idk if this is a good number for going for a sequel or not.

But if they moving a new PERSONADANCE domain is for a good reason , so lets hope.

A new Dancing All Night game is enough for me. I LOVED P4DAN. I bought JP P4DAN Vita Limited Edition, finished it and bought all the DLC and it's still wasn't enough for me. I need more of it lol

Top Bottom