• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 Thread

I have a fantasy of a game of cops and robbers where the P4 characters act as cops and P5 as robbers. You'd play both sides alternatively. That would be awesome.

I need more Persona 5. I feel like I haven't soaked enough in that world.
Gimme that P5 updated rerelease

Or better yet P6

I'm with you. I've watched the others so many times...

Can't wait for the blu-ray!

Brofist.

I'm so damn tired of every Persona thread turning into a contest about which one is better. Why are people so obsessed with rankings and going out of their way to let everyone know which is the best? Shit's exhausting.

I'm just going to stick my Persona 4 flag in this little island right here.
giphy.gif

Mediking

I'm just going to stick my Persona 4 flag in this little island right here.
giphy.gif

Persona 4 Golden isnt a bad game at all. I actually do like it. It has an amazing OST and characters.

But I'm tired of seeing Yu everywhere.

Whats funny is that Japan actually likes P3 more.

I hope Persona Q2 is nothing but Persona 4 ;)

I'll take whatever they throw at us, it sure would be sweet for 3, 4 and 5 to cross over but I feel like it will probably just be 4 and 5.

sschol

Neo Member
It hadn't occurred to me that P3 might fall to the wayside in PQ2, that's a scary thought! I like P4G alright, but I think it might kill my interest in a PQ2 to not have my gekkoukan pals show up.

That said, the dancing game url gives me hope that the new DAN game could be a franchise-wide deal,
maybe even including the forgotten ones
. And if that's true, it might be a little strange to release a game that just lacks P3 characters alongside it.

Keinning

Persona 4 Golden isnt a bad game at all.

It's an awful one that ruined everything that the base game did right and magnified its flaws even further
Yu on the other hand is eyecandy and i want him in every Atlus product from now on

We are destined to battle

It's too bad Persona 1 and 2 are so distant from the newer titles that it doesn't have as much representation anymore.
Persona 4 Golden isnt a bad game at all. I actually do like it. It has an amazing OST and characters.

But I'm tired of seeing Yu everywhere.

Whats funny is that Japan actually likes P3 more.
Well as soon as they can decide what to call P3-kun you let me know!

Man, I'd love to be able to go see the concert live at some point. Would be hype as hell. In the meantime I'm ready for whatever spin-offs they want to sell me.

_Ryo_

Is this only a paid concert or will there be other announcements? If there are other announcements will that be paid only as well?

I'm at the sixth palace... I swear if they announce a switch P5...

ill beat P5 and then buy it for switch too...
(not game spoilers)

I have a fantasy of a game of cops and robbers where the P4 characters act as cops and P5 as robbers. You'd play both sides alternatively. That would be awesome.

I need more Persona 5. I feel like I haven't soaked enough in that world.
Gimme that P5 updated rerelease

Or better yet P6
Your post makes me want a Persona strategy game featuring all three modern casts. Now I want this imaginary game.

FHIZ

still holding out hope for a fighting game, but since Arc has got two on the docket now, doesn't look good.

Yep. Here's hoping! Is there a time slot where that would be revealed though?

No, there's no time slot or description or anything in the official event schedule. That's why I'm also advising people to keep expectations in check, because this still remains as speculation based on the information we have. However if it's anything like the last one, any new announcement will come at the end of the event.

Do the performances usually get uploaded somewhere after they're all finished?

The recorded stream of the concert will still be available to watch on Niconico after it ends, so long as you have a valid purchased ticket to access it. Tickets are available to be purchased all the way till 6th August.

Should probably add this into the OP.

nope. they are quite adamant about taking down any concert footage they can find.

edit: i guess unless you pay for it.

The recorded stream of the concert will still be available to watch on Niconico after it ends, so long as you have a valid purchased ticket to access it. Tickets are available to be purchased all the way till 6th August.

Should probably add this into the OP.
Thanks guys.

Zeroro

still holding out hope for a fighting game, but since Arc has got two on the docket now, doesn't look good.

If it's not announced here, I don't think it'll be too much longer until it's announced.

The Arena games are definitely my favorite of the spin-offs. Maining Teddie was so fun.

Honestly, the only thing lacking for P5 for me is more character interaction events. Not that it did not have any, I would just like to see the team interact more than just repeated summary banter on their phones. Maybe I just got spoiled with how much side stuff P3 and P4 (especially P4) has now that I kept looking for that stuff.

I'd buy a 3DS if they announce anything for it. Hopefully available for PS4 (or Vita) though.

raven777

I hope P5 Dancing doesn't suck as much as P4 Dancing...
I am ready for more Haru.

Also P4 stuff in P5 Dancing would be cool since they would have the assets, unless they change the graphics completely.

And I hope I don't see anything P3 related today.

Top Bottom