• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peter Moore leaving EA to be Liverpool Football Club CEO in June

LeleSocho

Banned
g5ybDDV.gif

I'll never forgive him for how he decimated the Saturn in the US.

I guess he decided "EA is not my future"

He has made a ton of money of the video games industry and loves football. Why not hang up the controller and do what he is even more passionate for. Sucks for EA though, Peter is the man.

Ashtar

Kind of crazy dudes held high positions at huge places and just keeps on making millions, do we know his salary
I'm ambivalent about him because he helped kill off Saturn and dreamcast, but he did great things for ms
Wish him the best though

dreamfall

Good for him! I wonder what that GTA IV tattoo looks like these days. Happy that EA gave us EA UFC 1+2 in his tenure, along with the Access. Some good moves.

Randomizer

He's originally from Liverpool? With that accent?

If he is a fan, it must be a dream job. Also what is it with people moving back to their hometown when they get older?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
We're still going to see him every E3, aren't we?

Unless they invite him for the FIFA portion, probably not.

I wish him the best, even if I didn't agree with all his decisions in the game industry over the years.

kubev

Such a great guy. Isn't this more or less his dream job (since childhood)? Well-deserved. I love his enthusiasm for (and involvement with) Dreamcast, and I daresay that his involvement with EA made me kind of gradually not detest the company anymore. It's hard to dislike this guy.

Hasney

Damn. Was linked to his IGN interview not so long ago. basically worked his way up from selling shoes to the game industry's higher ups and now quite literally his dream job (other than somehow making it as a player). Good luck to him, he's clearly one hell of a grafter.

I think Sony will be happy about this. Isn't he the one with ties with Microsoft.

EDIT: Yes, former MS man. Hopefully EA won't be so cosy to Xbox brand going forward

Top Bottom