• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PGR3 New York + Photo Mode vid

Gek54

I dont think its a backhanded remark, they just want you to know that their screen shots have no post processing and that IS the quality that you will see ingame.

Which seems to be MS's main priority, sell the screenshots.

Ranger X

I thought this thread would end up into fanboy comments about the photo mode that would now become something nice and cool as a feature in a game for Microbots.

OMG i could i forgot the eternal 60fps vs 30fps.

What i wanted to add:
Of course you would have less details in 60fps but you are on a next-gen console, the game would still look holyshit-better than your current racer. Also remember that GT4 is the best looking racer on it's console and it's 60fps.
I would prefer 60fps next-gen and i expect 60fps because it's easily feasible and the loss of detail would be even less apparent then in the present gen of console.
With racing games, the more precision we can have and also with the more smooth scrolling, the better the feeling of racing and speed.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I bet a lot of this is simple MS business strategy (and it goes for Gears of War too, as its MS funded and published)

You are MS. You can have one of two scenarios, which do you pick?

1) Xbox game<<<<PGR3@60<GOW@60<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<PS3

2) Xbox game<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<PGR3@30<GOW@3<<<<PS3

Pretty simple one to work out to me.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
urk said:
Yeah, the 60fps PS3 racing games make PGR3 look really bad.

owliseeudidthere.jpg

Flo_Evans

urk said:
Yeah, the 60fps PS3 racing games make PGR3 look really bad.

It probably wouln't be till 2007 or so that PGR3 gets properly smacked down, but don't worry - your 60fps salvation is on the way ;)

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Flo_Evans said:
It probably wouln't be till 2007 or so that PGR3 gets properly smacked down, but don't worry - your 60fps salvation is on the way ;)

PGR4 in '07? You heard it here first!

Top Bottom