• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online and Monster Hunter style games Thread: Star Hunter Society

Malyse

Wished there was something like this for the PS4 (I don't have a decent gaming PC).

It actually doesn't take much to run PSO2. My previous computer from 8 years ago still ran it very well.

I'm playing on a Surface Pro 3. So yeah.
I love PSO2 and have played quite a bit of the Japanese version, but it's just not quite the same having the language barrier between you and most of the other players.

Then you play on Ship 02 or find me on Ship 09
or 01 for a while more

I'd prefer to destroy your life actually.
http://arks-layer.com/

I am now legitimately thinking about ditching plans that would probably get me laid this weekend in order to stay in playing PSO2. Priorities.

My PC is in rough shape right now, but I may have to try it again with this tool. Back when I first tried it, the English patches were early and a lot of stuff was still untranslated, so this is cool! Hopefully my old-ass PC can still run it.

Malyse

I am now legitimately thinking about ditching plans that would probably get me laid this weekend in order to stay in playing PSO2. Priorities.

My PC is in rough shape right now, but I may have to try it again with this tool. Back when I first tried it, the English patches were early and a lot of stuff was still untranslated, so this is cool! Hopefully my old-ass PC can still run it.

giphy.gif

wwm0nkey

Oh it'll run, PSO2 is not demanding at all.... Though you should probably get laid THEN PSO2, or both at once?

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I tried MHO with the English patch but man the latency issues were really nasty.

Thinking about trying pso2 with the ark installer it looks easy enough to set up.

Deband

Every few months the pso itch comes back and the only thing I can think of that's close us diablo 3, but it's so repetitive.

Top Bottom