• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pick your favorite Pokemon of each type with this easy image generator

Forkball

Be sure to print it out and attach it to your resume.

A lot of people have made images with their favorite Pokemon of each type over the years, but now there is a very easy generator where you just pick from a drop down menu, and then it gives you your results.

JQdcJJt.jpg

Genwunning it up. Honestly Lapras is probably tied for favorite ice type, but I wanted to throw in some diversity.

Gen I: 6
Gen II: 4
Gen III: 1
Gen IV: 2
Gen V: 1
Gen VI: 4
Gen VII: 0 (I still like them!)

Whoever is closest to mine is my new best friend.

eca694a812153dc46bd73f38e04e338c.jpg

Gen I: 8
Gen II: 1
Gen III: 2
Gen IV: 1
Gen VI: 1
Gen VII: 4

Surprised I got all of them there and Gen VII has the second most. Swampet, Heracross, and Empoleon were close runner up to ground/water/bug/fighting/steel though.

So hard to pick when it comes to multi-types, but I managed to fit a bunch by slotting them into what I'd consider their secondary type. Water and Normal are so difficult to pick.

puSDI31.jpg

Edit:
Gen I: 1
Gen II: 7
Gen IV: 4
Gen V: 2
Gen VI: 0
Gen VII: 3

Hated Gen 3 tbh. Gen 6 I guess nothing stood out, but I bet some fit into a popular type

D3nqT5d.jpg

My choices seem kind of boring. I also cheated with some Ghost Pokemon, since they have alternate types.

Alolan Marowak missed the cut by overlapping with Charizard. And no way was I cutting Chandelure, who is my #2 favorite behind Decidueye.

sinonobu

Banned
1MomTns.jpg

Gen I: 2
Gen II: 3
Gen III: 6
Gen IV: 3
Gen VII: 2

Gen 3 is my favorite generation so the results are not that surprising.

BTHR Zero X

UE6JSxN.jpg

Not sure if people can tell but I have a thing for Ghost Types lol

Gen 1 - 2
Gen 2 - 0
Gen 3 - 2
Gen 4 - 4
Gen 5 - 2
Gen 6 - 3
Gen 7 - 5

Jawmuncher

Took me awhile since a lot of pokemon are new to me. Mainly went with how cute they are outside the more dinosaur like ones.

08927b6c26c88716b54589izre.jpg

Ultimadrago

I hate the cheap official art used for these, but it'll do (and is visually consistent I guess).

favoritepokemon16yujj.jpg

Gen I: 4
Gen II: 0
Gen III: 2
Gen V: 3
Gen VI: 5
Gen VII: 1

I've always said Generation 6 has had the best designs since the first. It looks like that materialized.

emb

Will be sure to attach to my resume. :p

Lots of tough calls.

Gen 1 - 7 (
Gen 2 - 4 (this gen had great bugs, too bad I couldn't use Shuckle and Forretress too)
Gen 3 - 2 (sorry Metagross and Rayquaza T.T)
Gen 4 - 0 (though several are close)
Gen 5 - 1 (a lot a like, not many I'm crazy about)
Gen 6 - 0 (honestly, I overlooked Xerneas and it should have the fairy spot, Greninja got robbed, but tough competition)
Gen 7 - 4 (surprised to see so many, maybe it's just because this gen is recent and in mind already)

Siege.exe

MzELJIH.jpg

Gen 1: 2
Gen 2: 4
Gen 3: 3
Gen 4: 3
Gen 5: 1
Gen 6: 1
Gen 7: 4

It only got one pick of its own Pokemon, but shout out to gen 6 for making Togekiss and Azumarill fairies

Jawmuncher

Pro-Tip

If you want to go through the lists quicker just google said pokemon type and look at the sprites on bulbepedia and then pick on the image generator. Scrolling through each pokemon is slow on the image generator if you dont know what you want.

GEN1: 1
GEN2: 4 - Favorite gen overall.
GEN3: 2
GEN4: 6 - I'm really surprised by this. I never really liked Gen 4
GEN5: 3
GEN6: 2
GEN7: 0

ASaiyan

Banned
UEDEPyO.jpg

This was way too hard OP.

Gen I: 3
Gen II: 5
Gen IV: 2
Gen V : 5
Gen VII: 1

Gold & Silver were really my first games (I played a little Yellow), so no surprise there. I am surprised, however, that it's tied with Gen V. I always remembered hating that gen; I guess looking back there were some really good designs scattered amongst the ones I hate, lol.

Zhadgon

G9FQAhV.jpg

Not bad, I feel like I cheat with some of them (love steel type pokemon).

Edited:
Gen I: 4
Gen II: 2
Gen III: 4
Gen V: 0
Gen VI: 3
Gen VII: 2

Surprised that I do not have any Gen V pokemon.

.n_n.

Top Bottom