• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

Melchiah

3TTFyV.jpg

ufN2Gk.jpg

UmtFS2.jpg

njG5dK.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Not nearly as majestic as the rest of this thread, but still cool. Fake, but would be cool if it was real.

attachment-6902.jpg

Not nearly as majestic as the rest of this thread, but still cool. Fake, but would be cool if it was real.

attachment-6902.jpg

There's a fruit that does have this effect, though:

Synsepalum dulcificum is a plant known for its berry that, when eaten, causes sour foods subsequently consumed to taste sweet. This effect is due to miraculin.

Melchiah

m7nS0UO.jpg

iRwcW7v.jpg

DUqmq4q.jpg

Vines climb the old stone walls, weave through the windows and doors and creep along the crumpling paths in an abandoned Chinese fishing village which has been reclaimed by mother nature. Time stands still in this village on Shengshan Island - one of almost 400 that make up the Shengsi Islands to the east of China’s Zhejiang province. What was once a thriving fishing hub has been long deserted and naturally transformed into a green jungle of tangled plants and neglected buildings. These pictures were taken by Shanghai-based amateur photographer, who calls herself Qing Jian during a recent trip to Shengshan.

Melchiah

Beautiful. As a person from a tropical country, these cold looking places seem so fascinating to me.

It's the same for me with tropical places, although I can't stand a sultry climate.

EDIT: New page, new pics...

0apjwlV.jpg

Kelvin-Helmholtz clouds near the Galapagos Islands.

Fo5sXFc.jpg

Carlsbad Caverns in the Guadalupe Mountains, New Mexico.

88pSwwe.jpg

YdskdYy.jpg

Melchiah

I'm probably the same with cold climate. When the temperatures reach 20ºC (SOOO effin cold! lol) my nose starts to get batshit crazy.

In my youth it was sometimes below -30ºC in the winter, yet we still drove with our mopeds through the countryside, but nowadays it rarily goes below -15ºC here in the southern Finland. Over +20ºC in the summer tends to be too stifling hot to me.

Top Bottom