• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

DiZ_O

Banned
Literally a couple of hours ago, we had these small 'Mammatus clouds' here.
It's nothing like those amazing extreme cases you'll find on Google, but it was still crazy to see them right above your house. Shame about the crappy camera on my cell aswell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D53VKYWgo9E

L6fhw.jpg

2cwAf.jpg

OQ5fM.jpg

El Rauha said:
Awwww ... animals are killed before you can eat them in your burgers. Hate to burst your bubble.

and these animals probably had a better life than anything you can get at your burger joint or grocery store.

El Rauha said:
Awwww ... animals are killed before you can eat them in your burgers. Hate to burst your bubble.

CHEEZMO™ said:
Not only do they eat the meat, meaning it doesn't go to waste, but they distribute some to the poor too.

Sound like a wonderful practice to me.

Oh god,i only said poor beats

I mean,those beats are not lucky

dejay

Banned
Who swap the pictures???
(edit - that's what you get when you don't re-host) I'm amazed it's still a flock though.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
dejay said:
Who swap the pictures???
(edit - that's what you get when you don't re-host) I'm amazed it's still a flock though.

lesson learned, but yeah, funny coincidence on the flock to flock thing.

Wichu

DiZ_O said:
Literally a couple of hours ago, we had these small 'Mammatus clouds' here.
It's nothing like those amazing extreme cases you'll find on Google, but it was still crazy to see them right above your house. Shame about the crappy camera on my cell aswell.
I remember having these one night above my house. It looked really eerie, with them being dimly lit by the moon from above and streetlights from below...

Kinyou

PantherLotus said:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/content/dailybeast/_jcr_content/bottom/photo/image.img.960.jpg/1320412796803.jpg[IMG]
[I]Afghans flock to an open market for the holiday Eid-al-Adha, which begins Sunday.[/I][/QUOTE]
Btw. how comes that this picture changes every time I see it? At first it was a flock of birds then an afghan camp and now it's a girl from asia

Top Bottom