• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

Not sure where to post this, but I did find it kind of cool.

4jaqg0.gif

MetalAlien

Banned
daw840 said:
Wait....what the hell is going on here? Did this guy just commit suicide for a cool picture?
That's how I want to go, while simultaneously getting featured on youtube, wining the lottery, and getting permed on GAF.

Madrugador said:
Not sure where to post this, but I did find it kind of cool.

http://i42.tinypic.com/4jaqg0.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Fuck, that canine on the top left looks like it would have been painful to move that much. I'm so glad I didn't need braces.

Gui_PT

Max@GC said:
so he´s flipping the board with his right foot means that he jumped from the helicopter or what? nice photoshop.

Yeah I don't get it. It's obviously a photoshop. Are people gasping at this image because they think it's real?

Melchiah

RedShift said:
Whoa. Is there a link to how to do this? This seems like the most amazing physics experiment a teacher could do to show off induction ever.

Unfortunately there was nothing else than the pic where I found it.

guise

Gui_PT said:
Yeah I don't get it. It's obviously a photoshop. Are people gasping at this image because they think it's real?

My holy christ was directed at the coolness, not the photoshoppery. At first glance it looks real and it's an incredibly cinematic shot... it looks as if there is a story behind it

Gui_PT

guise said:
My holy christ was directed at the coolness, not the photoshoppery. At first glance it looks real and it's an incredibly cinematic shot... it looks as if there is a story behind it

Oh my bad then.

I thought people were assuming that was real.

dudeworld

RedShift said:
Whoa. Is there a link to how to do this? This seems like the most amazing physics experiment a teacher could do to show off induction ever.

looks like an AA battery sitting on top of a neodymium magnet with the bent copper wire

Top Bottom