• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

pics that just get you angry at the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
KScorp said:
Stolen from funny pics thread:

JcS2H.png

That, and the fact I'm not surprised this is possible.
Why is it sad someone gets 15 years for robbing s bank? As a law abiding citizen, one of the many reasons I will not terrify a bank teller and traumatize her for years and risk my own life and the security of my family, is that I might get and fucking deserve 15 years in jail.wtf.

The scale is disgusting, but irrelevant. One of these fucks did not risk the lives of people in the bank. Should the banker have gone to jail for more time? Yes. But these are different crimes.

Salsa

OuterWorldVoice said:
Why is it sad someone gets 15 years for robbing s bank? As a law abiding citizen, one of the many reasons I will not terrify a bank teller and traumatize her for years and risk my own life and the security of my family, is that I might get and fucking deserve 15 years in jail.wtf.

The "makes you hate the world" part is that a CEO got only 40 months for stealing 3 billion.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
SalsaShark said:
The "makes you hate the world" part is that a CEO got only 40 months for stealing 3 billion.

Then post a three strikes story about a guy who steals a slurpy. Not a fucking bank robber.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
SalsaShark said:

Did he steal 3 billion by threatening someone's physical safety? I mean the punishment here isn't based on the value of the money, it's based on the way it was stolen. Which I don't think I disagree with.

Salsa

OuterWorldVoice said:
Then post a three strikes story about a guy who steals a slurpy. Not a fucking bank robber.

Tathanen said:
Did he steal 3 billion by threatening someone's physical safety? I mean the punishment here isn't based on the value of the money, it's based on the way it was stolen. Which I don't think I disagree with.

well hey, i dont disagree, im just posting the facts.

Lucius86

Banned
Hyuga said:
Vettel makes you "gettin' angry at the world"?
VETTEL? Well, maybe it makes you jealous! Ok! But angry at the world?
Really?
You know he's actually a really nice guy and didn't do any real bullshit during his F1 career?!

Oh, and if you really want to get mad, just watch a docu about Bouncers/doormen.
No wonder why some of them are snappin' and are kicking some asses every now and then.

It was tongue in cheek - don't take it too seriously :-/

Stellares

OuterWorldVoice said:
And if you were the teller at the time? Or a kid in the path of a security guard's gun?

I'm merely responding to the idea that he was risking the lives of the people at the bank.

Hausmeister

Neo Member
Artie Fissio said:
why is this exceptional to any other killing of animals?

It isn't, but if you can get me a picture where every kind of animal is dead on it, please share (or not) ;) Nonetheless whales always fascinated me, plus they are near extinction.

Hausmeister

Neo Member
Artie Fissio said:
My question is worded wrong, Im just wondering why whales (like a few other animals) get this kinda exception.

I guess it's a mixture of fascination, media coverage, Free Willy and Flipper :D Plus they are the "good guys" in the water, unlike sharks (for many people!).

grap3fruitman said:
A boy in his building nearly gets kidnapped/murdered and the OP decides he needs a means of self-defense. This makes you angry, how exactly?
That we still live in a world that is so violent that we need to buy guns for our self defense.

Sorry, not what you hoped for.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Rahxephon91 said:
What sucks is I know one of the people on the Facebook Japan picture. I know them really well. Holy fuck.
You have bad taste in friends too :( DAMN THAT TAG!
Actually I think it cursed you, and now no matter what you do. Things will always end up in poor taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom