• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for apparent reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

luoapp

universalmind said:
bca4a.jpg
shalompika$12482356.jpg

Darklord

Banned
Red Scarlet said:
Some Australian guy called me a (dumb?) cunt and I didn't ban him.

Cunt is much less offensive in Australia just so you know. Probably to the point where it's as meaningless as shit or fuck. Although calling you a dumb fuck isn't really much better.:lol

Darklord said:
Cunt is much less offensive in Australia just so you know. Probably to the point where it's as meaningless as shit or fuck. Although calling you a dumb fuck isn't really much better.:lol

Depends on who you hang out with. With the country people or people from Ballarat, sure. They sling it around like nobody's business. Closer to the city though it's way less common.

doctor.gif

Another Microsoft fail at being MultiCultural.
Sure, you can be a M.D but make sure you have a white hand!
Found it searching for "Doctor" in the clip art online search... first page!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
malingenie said:
doctor.gif

Its a glove?

No its not

Amakusa

malingenie said:
doctor.gif

He's arab and indian, don't hate on him.. he has a skin issue like MJ

-PXG-

Lunchbox said:

I hate people who dress like this. Fucking wannabe artists who think they're gifted and creative because they wear a garish, hodgepodged mess of fabric on their skinny ass frames.

Why For?

Banned
Jeff Albertson said:
The rap wordings reminded me of this old (and the word old can't be stressed enough) chestnut, still makes me laugh now:

halt-hammer-zeit.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

oh man!!! I've never seen that before!!!! oh shit, my cheeks!!!:lol :lol

Red Scarlet

shanshan310 said:
hey, a question just popped into my head. Sorry its OT, but do you get to make your own tag?

Also, guys, please don't turn this into a hatin' on Aus thread... No disrespect to you Red Scarlet,
please don't ban me, i mean no harm
but mentioning that he was Australian wasn't so relivant and you probably could have made your point without including that... *mumbling trails off into nothing*

Yeah, I can. And I mentioned him being Australian simply because I know that word is flung around by some Aussie folk with a lot less harshness as it is seen generally in the US (ie main reason I didn't boot him).

Why For?

Banned
Darklord said:

Dumb cunt in Australia is no different ot dumb shit, or even idiot.

Especially with us wogs. It's a pretty standard term now.

The way it's said is also different to how non-Aussies would read it too. The emphasis when saying it is on dumb, not cunt.

Reading it, it sounds like your saying "dumb CUNT", but the way we say it is "DUMB cunt".

Sielys

oxtailsoup said:
It's fan art done by some Glee fan. The character on the left is gay and in love with the straight character on the right.

What? That's not a girl on the left?
Mind asplode'

Medalion

Banned
Sielys said:
What? That's not a girl on the left?
Mind asplode'

I was fooled at first but that ponytail that I thought that was, is just a scarf... the person the left has short hair, so it's not a trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom