• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad Infinitum

Dec 6, 2008
Isn't really a pic that makes me laugh for no reason, same with the last pic I posted, but this does make me laugh.

riskVSreward

Jan 31, 2008
Arcipello said:
[/IMG]http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/elephant_safari.jpg[/IMG]
Judging by the poop stains on the ass of the bottom elephant, I'd say somebody is thumping on the back door.

w3stfa11

Dec 10, 2008
Dallas, Texas
vgsales.wikia.com

This one makes me laugh all the time. Probably because the first time I saw it, it was on the Sony Defense Force site.

Wait, I thought we were posting pics that are funny for no apparent reason? All of these are obviously funny.

Lionheart1827

Jul 27, 2007
whitehawk said:
I don't get it.
Have you played RE5?

Sorta end spoilers below:

When you're about to do QTE on the bomber with Wesker, his opening speech involves global saturation and the virus uroborous.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Feb 14, 2008
w3stfa11 said:
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/vgsales/images/thumb/f/fd/Kaz.jpg/228px-Kaz.jpg[IMG]

This one makes me laugh all the time. Probably because the first time I saw it, it was on the Sony Defense Force site.

[b]Wait, I thought we were posting pics that are funny for [i]no apparent reason[/i]? All of these are obviously funny.[/b][/QUOTE]That ship sailed way back on the first page. :lol

MNC

Mar 4, 2008
Lionheart1827 said:
Have you played RE5?

Sorta end spoilers below:

When you're about to do QTE on the bomber with Wesker, his opening speech involves global saturation and the virus uroborous.
It's also that face that gets put into alot of other characters... Is that about him too?

The Chef

Dec 20, 2006
^:lol

Ad Infinitum said:
Isn't really a pic that makes me laugh for no reason, same with the last pic I posted, but this does make me laugh.

Dear god thank you so much for this.

Neverfade

Nov 27, 2008
daw840 said:
This just made my day. I really want to believe this is real.:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
It is. There's a video on youtube of someone doing that, but the angle is from the back, so you can see them flying away haha.

PunjabiPlaya

Jul 17, 2007
Michigan
I found this picture about 3 years ago and I still don't know what the hell is going on in it. I go to sleep everyday wishing I knew the history behind this picture...

Jacobi

Banned
Jun 11, 2004
PunjabiPlaya said:
I found this picture about 3 years ago and I still don't know what the hell is going on in it. I go to sleep everyday wishing I knew the history behind this picture...

It's pretty obvious to me

Status
Not open for further replies.