• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
After searching more through my Photobucket account, here are more I laughed at easily.

l_3cd817753baab9fd301e48d54e540417.gif

1183954980909.gif

DrEvil

not a medical professional
grap3fruitman said:
lolzzrc.gif

Anyone..?

I have the video now, and it really isn't that spectacular.

As for the name of it, it's not a regular name, I still don't know WHO she is, but yeah, as has been said before, that part of the gif is literally RIGHT at the end of a 15 minute video, and everything preceeding it is absolutely boring as hell.

Major letdown, actually.

AVclub said:
Would you believe me if I told you that the clip isn't worth looking at?

This man speaks the truth.

Truant

Using the word 'Fail' in that way has been cringeworthy for a long time. Even by boss uses it, in real life. And we'renot even from an english speaking country.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν

Carlisle

Truant said:
Using the word 'Fail' in that way has been cringeworthy for a long time. Even by boss uses it, in real life. And we'renot even from an english speaking country.
My old boss used it too. Crazy.

One time he wrote an angrily-worded email to the CEO of our company, to which I was CCed on for some reason, and he used the words "ultimate FAIL" on it. I cringed so bad. I was so embarassed for him.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Carlisle said:
My old boss used it too. Crazy.

One time he wrote an angrily-worded email to the CEO of our company, to which I was CCed on for some reason, and he used the words "ultimate FAIL" on it. I cringed so bad. I was so embarassed for him.

What kind of bosses do you guys have?:lol Some 24 years old dumb nerds or something? I don't see "regular" people using words such as "Ultimate fail" in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom