• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNC

Kinyou said:
201855_460s.jpg

:)
That's Emma Watson? Damn.

LakeEarth

JaskoX1 said:
so the chick gets huge tits at the age of 15, decides to take here talents to the Internet?
She's of age. You have to be when you have one of those websites.

And that also means there are an infinite number of universes where you're banging Daniel Radcliffe.

Ferrio

Banned
Melchiah said:
http://i.imgur.com/If29K.jpg

Not only is it not funny, it doesn't make sense. It's media talking to a media player. It should be a tape talking to a memory card, or a walkman talking to a ipod. Even then it's not funny. Oh god the failure is making my head hurt.

Alcoori

Ferrio said:
Not only is it not funny, it doesn't make sense. It's media talking to a media player. It should be a tape talking to a memory card, or a walkman talking to a ipod. Even then it's not funny. Oh god the failure is making my head hurt.

Both have songs on them, don't see why it's so much of a failure.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Mr_Zombie said:
I've tried doing it on my Android phone, but then I realized my phone doesn't support flash and thus most video players don't work :(

I read the bolded as flesh. :(

Kinyou said:

This is what depressed people console themselves with? I dont give a fuck If I am fucking her in another universe, I am not fucking her here, right now. The most action im gettin this instant, in this universe, the one im aware of and the one that really matters is fingering a keyboard to type this crap.

lethial

Reeeeeeee
Otrebor Nightmarecoat said:
This is what depressed people console themselves with? I dont give a fuck If I am fucking her in another universe, I am not fucking her here, right now. The most action im gettin this instant, in this universe, the one im aware of and the one that really matters is fingering a keyboard to type this crap.

It's a joke dude. You jelly or something?

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Ohh god I got so tired of seeing the ginger kid's stink face in Harry Potter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom