• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoplx

i34VYOOCS12tZ.jpg

RevDM

Banned
starchild excalibur said:
Before I ask, is it bannable to publicly hope for someone else's banning already?

Lucario said:
It's okay. I think we know what the end result of this is.

Are you two so dedicated to a cartoon horse that you have taken person offense to having the imaginary crap beaten out of it?

Like the hat? said:
he posts things because people respond.

yeah, and I just remembered the ignore button.

Done and done.

So long as people don't keep quoting him, I guess.

RevDM said:
Are you two so dedicated to a cartoon horse that you have taken person offense to having the imaginary crap beaten out of it?

I've never seen the show, nor do I care about it. I take offense to try-hard trolls and attention whores. If you're thinking the only reason people get tired of his act is because of what he posts in this thread, you're crazy.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
RevDM said:
Or we don't appreciate threadshitting trolls who try too hard?

I wonder which it is...

The only reason I don't have him on ignore.

You get a dozen people all posting stupid shit after him, giving him the attention he so desperately craves.

RevDM

Banned
yeah, and I just remembered the ignore button.

Done and done.

I've never seen the show, nor do I care about it. I take offense to try-hard trolls and attention whores. If you're thinking the only reason people get tired of his act is because of what he posts in this thread, you're crazy.

I haven't noticed any of his troll posts

RevDM said:

I don't like MLP at all, but still found that comic offensive. That's just waaay over the line.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
deadmuffin said:
WHO IS THAT GIRL IN THE CTHULHU SHIRT!? TELL ME NOW!

I'm gonna assume you're not making a joke about the eagerness of people to find fapping material on this board.

Veronica Belmont. She hosts a show called Tekzilla on Revision 3.

Articalys

planar1280 said:
I like how they apparently remembered to edit the date and time for all the original posts but forgot to do so on the comment replies.
Which means it looks like it took Newton 344 years to come up with the law of gravitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom