• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
abgP8PO_700bwp.webp

"From what authorities have told us, Jessica would dip wings into her vagina while on and off her period. This was done to customers whom had been rude and/or made off-remarks about her appearance."
Waitress: Can I get you anything else?
Me: Now see here, you fuckin ham wallet in a skirt, fuck off and no!
Friend: No thank you
Me: Bro, do these fuckin wings taste like straight up iron or is it just mine?

GymWolf

Gold Member
Yup, the only time i lose my temper over the phone dealing with utilities etc is when I'm trying to get a better deal after a minimum term contract. If i'm polite they'll tell me to fuck off. Like look after your existing customers as well as chasing after new ones.
The solution is usually calling them to close the contract and immediately call another company, 90% of times they call you back with better deals to keep you as a client.

Sleazy cunts.

Facism

The solution is usually calling them to close the contract and immediately call another company, 90% of times they call you back with better deals to keep you as a client.

Sleazy cunts.

Indeed, however there's been a few times I've done this and the representative is like "i dun curr" or straight up just hung up on me lol. That's the other thing i hate, the carousel of ringing up and eventually finding someone willing to deal with my shit. Who's got time for that? I could be destroying my mental health in other ways, like browsing twitter or reddit.

Last edited:
dvkjf944y0l91.jpg

Looks like Linus Sebastian.
iu
yeah fuck this. my internet (200Mb/s) is like £64/month but a new customer can get 1Gb/s for £60/month.

and when i contact them asking for some help the best they can do is take £3/month off my bill for 18 months (before even counting the yearly inflation price hikes).

go fuck yourselves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom