• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

dr_octagon

Banned
yeah fuck this. my internet (200Mb/s) is like £64/month but a new customer can get 1Gb/s for £60/month.

and when i contact them asking for some help the best they can do is take £3/month off my bill for 18 months (before even counting the yearly inflation price hikes).

go fuck yourselves.
If you leave and want to join again as a new customer to get the deal, they will reject you or you need a minimum time period as a gap (eg. 12 months).

iBUMl5n.jpg

This shit's funny but where I work I hear a lot of late 30 early 40 year old women bitch about how their friends don't hang out with them anymore because their friends got kids and birthdays to plan and shit.

Hell one woman a few weeks ago banged some 19 year old boy who works in the same department and said it made her feel good. He then spent the whole shift bragging about it. She's pissed off because her boyfriend works on the same shift and shes afraid hell hear about it. She pops pills now before shift start just to get through the night.

Mistake

This shit's funny but where I work I hear a lot of late 30 early 40 year old women bitch about how their friends don't hang out with them anymore because their friends got kids and birthdays to plan and shit.

Hell one woman a few weeks ago banged some 19 year old boy who works in the same department and said it made her feel good. He then spent the whole shift bragging about it. She's pissed off because her boyfriend works on the same shift and shes afraid hell hear about it. She pops pills now before shift start just to get through the night.
You can always make time if people care enough. Doesn’t stop me from hanging out with my friends that got married.

Sounds more like she’s her own worst enemy tbh

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.

Fuck me man. Life sounds difficult at KFC…

/s

Top Bottom