• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futureman

that's weird. The background color of my pic is exactly the same color I choose for the Chrome NeoGAF highlighter.

edit: repost for new page...

klepto.jpg

Claude

Catalina's bitch
I honestly thought I was going to get banned due to that last thread. Which means

A. My pics are not funny and/or offensive enough

or

B. No one likes my pics

Anyway, contributing

9dMMy.jpg

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

fanboi

Banned
This image makes no sense.

Linux = I assume since all is open source bla bla bla an update means some new shit.

Windows = "dear god so many fixed and shit needed DONT WANT TO UPDATE"

Apple = Cost a shit ton of money (their devices) and you almost always need special software for their devices which leads to when updates are it cost money (ofc it doesnt NOW but soon?)

Linux = I assume since all is open source bla bla bla an update means some new shit.

Windows = "dear god so many fixed and shit needed DONT WANT TO UPDATE"

Apple = Cost a shit ton of money (their devices) and you almost always need special software for their devices which leads to when updates are it cost money (ofc it doesnt NOW but soon?)

Wut?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Funky, I want examples of all this "shocking shit" I post.

It shouldn't be hard given that it's, apparently, most of what I contribute.

voQbM.jpg

*crosses arms*

CHEEZMO™;35372204 said:
Funky, I want examples of all this "shocking shit" I post.

It shouldn't be hard given that it's, apparently, most of what I contribute.

voQbM.jpg

*crosses arms*

Supposedly, not apparently. Goddamn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom