• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT2| It's a Dirty Job But Someone's Gotta Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeleSocho

Banned
am sorry, but i doubt very much that the case would close effectively with the knife being lodged there.

0hZeg.jpg

Kinyou

whowa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxj9zm5A3wU

what would forest's mom say?
"Stupid is as stupid does"
A gymnast BASE jumper in Norway has survived a 1200m fall after a metal rod he was somersaulting around broke, sending him flying off a cliff.

Video footage of the accident, filmed by a TV documentary crew, shows BASE jumper Richard Henriksen making his first rotation around the metal bar when it suddenly collapses with a loud crash.

Henriksen, a father-of-five, then flies off the cliff head-first as onlookers watch in horror.

TV presenter Are Sende Osen, who was filming the stunt for a TV show on the NRK TV network, said everyone watching let out a huge gasp when it happened and he initially thought Henriksen had died.

In an extremely lucky chain of events, Henriksen narrowly missed falling against the rock face of the cliff and managed to open his parachute on the way down, NRK TV reports.
"Sorry kids, dad died during some stupid stunt"

eso76

I've just seen Top Gear season 18 episode 1 and i'm pretty sure the car Will.I.Am designed belongs in this thread.

william_delorean.jpg

holy shit, Homer Simpson did better than that.

Forkball

I've just seen Top Gear season 18 episode 1 and i'm pretty sure the car Will.I.Am designed belongs in this thread.

william_delorean.jpg

They should call it "The Chimera"

Am I too late to this binder full of women thing?

tumblr_mc1qn5pe021rj8amio1_400.jpg

ee3.jpg

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member

william_delorean.jpg

I'm not sure that I see what is so incredibly god awful about that. I mean, I wouldn't want one, since I'm not a flashy car guy of any sort in the first place, but it doesn't look much worse than most of the other concepts or custom cars I see pictures of.

eso76

I love gull wing doors. +1000 for that!

-1001 for the rest of the car design though.

i love imagining the creative process behind this monstrosity.
It will have...blue headlights !
And vents. Lots of vents. Those are cool.
Also, you know what everyone loves ? Gullwing doors.
I'm surprised it doesn't come with Knight Rider's pulsing leds and those elegant rims which spin the opposite way.

Also, i have no idea how Clarkson resisted laughing in the guy's face.

Cat Party

I'm not sure that I see what is so incredibly god awful about that. I mean, I wouldn't want one, since I'm not a flashy car guy of any sort in the first place, but it doesn't look much worse than most of the other concepts or custom cars I see pictures of.

I'm not a car guy or anything, but that's pretty much a Delorean mixed with an Imperial Shuttle from Star Wars.

Kinyou

28573218kicgz.jpg

Nickiepoo

I was actually waiting for the first guy who'd come along and say 'it's not THAT bad'.

It is :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom