• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menelaus

Banned
wlpfS.jpg

That comic strip reminds me of a Rodney Dangerfield bit.

It goes like this.

I went to my doctor last week and I told him,
"hey doc. every day I wake up I look in the mirror and I wanna throw up whats wrong with me?"
He said "I don't know but your eye sights perfect."

One of my favorite Dangerfield jokes.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
That comic strip reminds me of a Rodney Dangerfield bit.

It goes like this.

I went to my doctor last week and I told him,
"hey doc. every day I wake up I look in the mirror and I wanna throw up whats wrong with me?"
He said "I don't know but your eye sights perfect."

One of my favorite Dangerfield jokes.

My favorite Dangerfield joke is "I was born so poor...why, if I wasn't born a boy, I woulda had nothing to play with."

Amakusa

Yeah, we just assume Aguirre is actually a dude pretending to be a girl for attention.

toEqc.png

Or he's just an Otaku who really likes Loli Anime and a very very.... VERY large collection of anime girl gif files...

....and I thought I was creepy.

I would like to be your friend Aguirre

Aguirre

Or he's just an Otaku who really likes Loli Anime and a very very.... VERY large collection of anime girl gif files...

....and I thought I was creepy.

I would like to be your friend Aguirre
not he but she. :>
i-i'd really like to be your friend too!

and that variety of anime is among my faves

tafer

Might want to add that it includes a disgustingly malnourished animal. "Crude" didn't prepare me for that. Not bitching, just saying... it's really sad. Good ending makes up for it, but still... that someone let an animal get to that state is heartbreaking.

U8t6h.gif

I just wanted to use that gif. I'll stick with "pretty crude", don't want to spoil the contents. But I'll keep it in mind the next time I'll post something of that nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom