• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonMigs85

miukeepsrunningawayfora.gif

G.O.O.

Well no, but there was a problem with the air traffick and all the planes had to take off within minutes on an over-planed runway. And they couldn't, of course, so all of them crashed one after another into a pond just next to my house. It was annoying.

20121130.gif

For those of you who are not in the know:
The top picture is Red Letter Media's Mike Stoklasa (aka the guys who does the Plinkett & Half in the Bag reviews) on his birthday imitating/poking fun at Kirk Cameron's hilariously sad birthday photo.

Oh, and it makes me laugh. That's why I posted it.

Danis

Neo Member
Wasn't that Cameron photo taken out of context? I remember that he was away from home, doing some charity thing, and the staff bought some subway and a cake to show him they cared.

Hardly sad or pathetic....

Wasn't that Cameron photo taken out of context? I remember that he was away from home, doing some charity thing, and the staff bought some subway and a cake to show him they cared.

Hardly sad or pathetic....
I know the context. I'm just saying that it's funny in and of itself.

Ugghh... Jesus people.

You guys bitch and complain when Aguirre makes some shitty post and then no one posts funny pics. AND THEN I post some content and you guys bitch and complain at that as well.

Fucking A. I'm trying to do my job here you thankless fucks.

Anyways. Content:
iRK1YL4VBEaIq.gif

Bossun

I don't see what's sad. It's still three more people than for most of my birthday.

And when I'm celebrating them that's how it looks like...

I don't see what's sad. It's still three more people than for most of my birthday.

And when I'm celebrating them that's how it looks like...

I was going to say, ha—in real world terms that birthday looks pretty alright! Lots better than mine. Awkward doorway poses are probably just because of the camera. It's also apparently an office party of some sort—do most people have wild birthday bashes at work or something? Ha-

Avixph

I know the context. I'm just saying that it's funny in and of itself.

Ugghh... Jesus people.

You guys bitch and complain when Aguirre makes some shitty post and then no one posts funny pics. AND THEN I post some content and you guys bitch and complain at that as well.

Fucking A. I'm trying to do my job here you thankless fucks.

Anyways. Content:
iRK1YL4VBEaIq.gif
I wasn't complaining.

Bossun

I was going to say, ha—in real world terms that birthday looks pretty alright! Lots better than mine. Awkward doorway poses are probably just because of the camera. It's also apparently an office party of some sort—do most people have wild birthday bashes at work or something? Ha-

Exactly. But maybe we are just sad, friendless friends..and usual birthdays are huge parties.
Now I'm depressed.... THANK YOU GAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom