• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
H0G8P.jpg

Melchiah

Ipntj.jpg

9A1LA.jpg

Translated: Come to bath with me.
And the band's name has been taken from the Bampers diapers.

dqNkt.jpg

3LIJ9.jpg

doafg.jpg

Lh8sT.jpg

A Brazilian band called MegaDrivers, who play metal versions of Sega themes.

R6hJ6.jpg

Tess3ract

Banned
I have seen at least a couple of times that sort of posts getting a well deserved backfire.
Good times.

vPOtP.jpg
I laughed at it, and didn't make it. Shouldn't be off limits

CHEEZMO™;45065969 said:
lmfao too right bro. "Equality" my ass. Dumb broads.

Gimme five!
That the exact opposite of what I'm saying. I'm all for equality. I'm not for people preaching equality who are 99% of the time as obnoxious as high school LoL players. It's a very personal anecdotal experience for me that the feminists I've met are awful people. I agree with what they stand for, but generally I do not like the people that associate themselves with it.

tafer

I laughed at it, and didn't make it. Shouldn't be off limits

That the exact opposite of what I'm saying.

When I meant "post" I meant the shit that the some over dramatic bloggers post from time to time.

Sorry for the confusion.

jDCBJ.png

I think that's Madoka :(

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I fail to see what you're getting at. I was genuine.

I'm feeling like you're not a very nice person.

lol, i also share this feeling

Dev i swear you have like... never posted in this thread.....
ahaha it actually was your first post in this thread....kinda sad...

148291_o.gif

Tess3ract

Banned
People aren't allowed to say nice things?
She thinks that because I've had bad personal experiences with self anointed "feminists" that somehow anything I say has some sort of unsaid meaning or something. It was a thread where people go LOOK AT ME and people say nice things. Nevermind that I've complimented guys in that thread too. :|

Ironically she isn't exactly helping either.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
She thinks that because I've had bad personal experiences with self anointed "feminists" that somehow anything I say has some sort of unsaid meaning or something. It was a thread where people go LOOK AT ME and people say nice things. Nevermind that I've complimented guys in that thread too. :|

Ironically she isn't exactly helping either.

Dont worry tess, forget she posted, this thread's for funny pics, she posted none,don't let her get to you

Devolution, you contributed nothing to this thread by posting that, kindly leave with all your negative bitchy vibes

(Picture for reference)
jeremy-piven-gtfo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom