• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapiozona

Banned
6rKac.jpg

black_13

Banned
Holy crap, so I finally dual-installed Windows 8 and man using Internet Explorer has made browsing this thread smooth again.

Don't get all the Windows 8 hate either.

eso76

Need to start watching Game center cx, that guy is adorable, i would like to give him a hug.

celeb_08.jpg

this is not real, right ?

Need to start watching Game center cx, that guy is adorable, i would like to give him a hug.

this is not real, right ?

Why would it not be? is it hard to belive someone who is tired, has no make up on and has scraped back morning hair would look awful compared to full blown make over for show??

Nocebo

Are people posting Arino stuff trying to fill the Whatshisface... aguilla? or something void of "not even remotely funny" pics? Just wondering.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Are people posting Arino stuff trying to fill the Whatshisface... aguilla? or something void of "not even remotely funny" pics? Just wondering.

That's not why that person was banned.

Also, if just posting unfunny pics was banned, 3/4 of this thread would be perma'd by now.

Sadly not all transgender people are lucky enough to be able to easily look like their preferred gender. He's not hurting anyone so I dunno...just seems a bit harsh posting it in the funny pictures thread. I mean yeah it IS funny just because of the contrast, but neogaf has a sizeable trans community and...oh I don't know I'm just thinking out loud. Here's a funny picture instead

funny177.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom