• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
MquqW.jpg

WHOA whoa whoa... whoa, who's the blonde?

IceCold

That girl doesn't even look real. I just checked some other pics and it looks like she's made of plastic.

Would smash regardless

SJRB

Gold Member
Careful if you Google more of this, it's not safe for work.

Love the girl in the front row standing there like "sheesh" and her boyfriend who is probably whispering some stupid shit like "don't worry babe, your moves are WAY better than this bimbo. I am not enjoying this one bit. Can't wait to get home and cuddle"

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
WHOA whoa whoa... whoa, who's the blonde?
I think her name is Stefanie Jay. As I mentioned in my previous post, this is from our local news here in Las Vegas (I recognized it by the casters, station and the street names).

dark_chris

Had what? Hairy pits or horrible teeth?

She had nice teeth but hairy pits. I almost vomited when I saw them. The sight of it in front of me makes me vomit, however seeing it here doesn't.
I told her it was off and wanted her out unless she shaved it. She refused saying she was all free spirit or something new age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom