• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mbdm5zYkaJ1rnepbwo1_400.gif

Yuripaw

Banned
From google maps in Detroit :lol

69oNN.jpg

If you look up this address on google maps right now, they blur out the faces and guns.

Holy shit, if you scroll down to 18800 and look towards the house, the guy in the shorts is actually pointing the gun at the camera, lol.

CorvoSol

I cannot accept Recess as a Doug clone.

Most shameful of all is the fact that this ignores that Doug Prime was in itself just Charlie Brown. Doug has the same wardrobe full of similar shirts, hopeless crush on an oblivious girl, and a dog who is cooler than him.

The only difference is that Linus is now blue and doesn't carry around a blanket.

way more

who gives a shit if aguirre is back this thread is already the fucking worst

tumblr_mfr5n8SWR71qz6f9yo1_500.jpg

Ever since it became a competition to post the longest comics instead of actually funny ones this thread has gone to crap. I even tried to ignore RockXLight so my scrolling finger didn't get tired but people keep quoting him. Maybe we should just have a thread for puns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom