• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
1309454513_man_throws_bicycle_at_thieves.gif

uTwzb9Qm1UaGm_-56XG-UQ2.gif

tumblrlq1z3jzg5m1qzd3ln.gif

bFgOL.gif

i0rL2.gif

92Tpm.jpg

YRz94.gif

i4L6pfmSAjC0n.gif

ghostbusters-costume-backflip-police-car-police-13520422174.gif

Followed the instructions... the world is now a much much much less annoying place.

Aguirre, if people ONLINE despise interacting with you this much, how bad are you in person? Think on it, and maybe stop being a tool?
He's probably an all right lad in real life. Or at least I'd like to think so... haha.

Sometimes people get carried away with their internet personas.

commedieu

Banned
Its 4:25 am... I have a girlfriend, that I love a lot.
I'd usually be coked up and at the strip club by now, visiting my 'friends.' Well they were before they started dancing.. at a bar, being a regular. I did Monday-Thursday. Friday-Sat were chump days, when the douches went out... Either way. This year has been horrible. Bad breakup, my nephew(my age 27) killed himself. Hit rock bottom...*see above* or at least what I'd consider it. This thread is one of a handful of reasons I gaf. And it definitely helped me out when I was at the bottom, poor, and just in a heap.

As horrible as this year's been. I found a light at the end of that tunnel.

Happy to be here.

--

Is what I would be saying... if Aguirre didn't ruin everything about PicsGAF.
i58yn18o49qK5.gif

G.O.O.

I'd usually be coked up and at the strip club by now, visiting my 'friends.' Well they were before they started dancing.. at a bar, being a regular. I did Monday-Thursday. Friday-Sat were chump days, when the douches went out... Either way. This year has been horrible. Bad breakup, my nephew(my age 27) killed himself. Hit rock bottom...*see above* or at least what I'd consider it. This thread is one of a handful of reasons I gaf. And it definitely helped me out when I was at the bottom, poor, and just in a heap.

Happy to be here.

--

12b07451-a741-4f76-a3b3-329b4197f988.gif

Happy to be here.

--

http://i.minus.com/i58yn18o49qK5.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.realitystarbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Ray-J-Gif.gif

StayDead

Happy to be here.

--

LDqT2.gif

Bradach

i've been lurking in this thread for a month or so, much to my amusement, but i can't figure out why people keep ignoring Aguirre? is that in itself some sort of in joke i missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom