• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
iKyLiNKfsopXf.png

I don't think ignoring aguirre will work.

You are an agent of the devil, permitting his malevolence to be seen by true and noble people. You pull his twisted words and vile imagery through the veil and present them to good, mod-fearing users, you vile creature.

Risible

Everything looks so much better when you've got Aguirre in your ignored people list.

It's sad that is have to come to this. I've never felt the need to set anyone to Ignore, but Aguirre finally made me do it. How he/she hasn't been banned is beyond me. It's like this is his/her personal playground and he/she just uses at to post reaction gifs non-fucking-stop.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I'd rather have an unmarried atheist female prime minister than a evangelical atheist communist Muslim president.

Obanana's America, people.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get it. They should be happy, their jobs are saved. What should they make news about if 'their candidate' had won? How wonderful republican presidency is?

If only Fox News had been around for 8 years of a Republican presidency so we could answer this question...

Joni

I'd rather have an unmarried atheist female prime minister than a evangelical atheist communist Muslim president.

Obanana's America, people.

How about a gay immigrant atheist prime minister? This is how a gay immigrant prime minister looks by the way.

01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom