• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabz

Übermatik;47502535 said:
FL1y9QO.png

What.

dafuq

Aguirre

what the heck..? i just got it in my head it was gaf pronounced jaf.. That video is the first time i have heard anyone pronounce it. Sorry, i am a slightly backward individual ;_; i kinda wish i kept it to myself now ..lol...

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT4| Aww yiss. Motha. Fuckin. Reposts.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| for no raisin! | Aw yiss. This isn't funny anymore.

(this is getting stupider and stupider)

*edit* Is swearing in thread titles not allowed? I remember a phase where there were a few bans, and talk of the Google overlords, but it's since seemed to have died down... official verdict?

Seda

Übermatik;47504440 said:
Pics that make you laugh |OT4| for no raisin! | Aw yiss. This isn't funny anymore.

(this is getting stupider and stupider)

*edit* Is swearing in thread titles not allowed? I remember a phase where there were a few bans, and talk of the Google overlords, but it's since seemed to have died down... official verdict?

I don't think so, I oftentimes see censorings/ edits in titles with swearing or harsh language. For example, this title used to say 'shit'

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511734

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom