• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Otrebor not permabanned?

Nope.

prccc.gif

I don't think that's actually true? AceBandage still has his avatar and his ban was permanent. I think it's just a bug that sometimes happens. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=19814

Also I didn't realize blame space was coming back

Oh, that's odd... Actually, come to think of it I remember checking Ace's page and wondering why his avatar was still there.

Hm, I don't know then. I guess we'll have to wait to find out!

Kinyou

hornoxe.com_gifdump19srjq9.gif

thumbs_hornoxe.com_pi1dkco.jpg

Übermatik;44142044 said:
005.gif

Aguirre BANNED?

An... and she was the last to send me a PM... I was the last contact she had with the world..

Guys, you need to know something... she... she showed me... she showed me her secret stash of animu gifs.
You know what to do, son. You know it, deep down in your heart.

In another thread I recounted the history of Aguirre. I figured I should also submit it to you guys for peer review.

In Pics That Make You Laugh |OT2| someone posted a picture of a cow and a pig that said 'best friends' and a picture of a bacon burger under it which said 'forever'.

You know how people tend to repost things a lot in those threads? Same thing was happening here, where multiple people would post the BFF pic. People were understandably annoyed. This is when Aguirre went mad and started posting it a bunch. People got more annoyed and started saying things like "Stop posting that BFF pic!" and Aguirre would go "Lol what picture are you talking about?????" and someone would post it again. Every single time the BFF pic was mentioned, and it was fairly common, Aguirre would respond that way, and someone would post the pic to be annoying.

Eventually, people began to associate the BFF pic with Aguirre being annoying, and started complaining. They started to say things like "ugh Aguirre stop it you're not funny, go away" and Aguirre would respond with a .gif of a crying anime or J/K-Pop girl, or some girl from a movie I don't know. Aguirre also claimed to be female, and some people were all like "don't listen to them, Aguirre, I still love you" and Aguirre would respond with a .gif or several .gifs of an anime girl being happy. Again, I cannot understate how often this would happen. Plus Aguirre seemed to have and endless supply of them because they were always different .gifs.

Eventually people stopped giving Aguirre the benefit of the doubt of being female. They claimed that Aguirre simply wanted attention, and pretending to be a cute girl on the internet as well as being super annoying were easy ways to accomplish this. Pics That Make You Laugh |OT2| and |OT3| had basically devolved into Aguirre's playground. You couldn't go a single 50-post page without Aguirre being mentioned or having Aguirre post reaction .gifs. Then somehow in |OT3| people started to sympathize with Aguirre for reasons that are beyond me, and finally Opiate had had enough of this nonsense and put Aguirre in the penalty box.

This is the story of Aguirre as I remember it. Jury's still out on whether Aguirre is a girl or not.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I love you so much Opiate.

That is all.

Proceed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom