• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

Disney-3d-Stitch-Movable-Ear-Flip-Hard-Case-For-iPhone.jpg

This is an iPhone case

Melchiah

kFyJ5l.jpg

This week's weather in Finland. The horizontal 2-letter words on the top are the weekdays, and the vertical words are different cities around the country. Grey, grey and grey.

tpbJ9.jpg

In space no-one can hear you barf.

G.O.O.

kFyJ5l.jpg

This week's weather in Finland. The horizontal 2-letter words on the top are the weekdays, and the vertical words are different cities around the country. Grey, grey and grey.
I love that the only sunny day will see people freezing at -16°C.

And the barf astronaut is an ad

letudiant_astronaute_affiche_publicitaire1.png

Melchiah

I love that the only sunny day will see people freezing at -16°C.

And the barf astronaut is an ad

letudiant_astronaute_affiche_publicitaire1.png

The place is one of the northernmost cities in Finland, like the one with -10°C above it.

Well, the idea of vomiting inside the helmet is amusing. I thought the image was from some movie.

Megasoum

Banned
I need to understand this.

I did a bit more research and turns out it's not as bad as I thought. Looks like it's just very uncomfortable (obviously) but not life threathning.

I remember hearing that it was very dangerous (either in Jim Lovell's Apollo 13 book or in From the earth to the moon on HBO) but maybe it was more a problem during the Apollo days and they "fixed" the issue since.

Kinyou

If you want to survive you have to eat it. But it tastes so bad that you will puke again.

They thought about putting little dogs into the helmet who would eat the puke, but then it turned out that I made it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom