• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stet

Banned
tumblr_mj1e835uqi1r539hzo1_400.jpg

Toppot

Quite a lot of bickering going on in here.

vmv74b.jpg

It's images like this that make me think that if I could go back in time I would 'go out' with some average looking girl in school when I was young and then hope I'd strike gold if they turned into a stunner like Zooey.

Clydefrog

It's images like this that make me think that if I could go back in time I would 'go out' with some average looking girl in early school and then hope I'd strike gold if they turned into a stunner like Zooey.

I could only go out with the average ones :(

i don't think any of them turned into zooey deschanel though

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's images like this that make me think that if I could go back in time I would 'go out' with some average looking girl in school when I was young and then hope I'd strike gold if they turned into a stunner like Zooey.

Catch 'em before their self-esteem goes up, nice.

NinjaBoiX

Übermatik;48773829 said:
I can't believe people didn't know/realise otherwise. You guys actually bought the whole girl thing? I watched him switch to it. It was weird.
Srsly giuse?

She couldn't have been joking? Hell, maybe she just likes cuddly chicks!

I honestly hope we never get an answer.

1. I don't care, I like her/it/him as a poster, honestly
2. It's fun to speculate!

Avixph

Srsly giuse?

She couldn't have been joking? Hell, maybe she just likes cuddly chicks!

I honestly hope we never get an answer.

1. I don't care, I like her/it/him as a poster, honestly
2. It's fun to speculate!

How about someone reverse searches Aguirre's "realpic".

IHaveIce

Banned
Guys, if he/she claims he/she is a girl or want to adressed as such, who cares, maybe he had realized he would be more happy as girl who knows.

More annoying is his/her shtick of posting dumb anime gifs and responses which could be from a 6 year old girl, when he was typing normals months ago.

That being said, put him/her on ignore like I do and end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom