• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

okdakor

XUDrzKE.jpg

tlKoNwM.jpg

LjR6m7O.jpg

was it a shibe-seal?

did it say things like:

omg
surfboardez
so wonderful
wind behind my ears

amaze
such freedome

gloryious time

forgive me padre for i have sinned

wow_______saels are cool__________seel used surf
____ah _________________ fly like an eagle
such landblubber ______aquatic happytim _____________ wow
______hi seel _________oh _______my favorite pokeman
It's super affectif -________hi there _______wow

owYsE61.gif

I don't know a thing about Baseball. What happened here ?

The pitcher threw behind the batter, which is considered a major no-no (a hitter's first instinct when the ball is coming toward them is to dive back, so throwing behind a guy is considered a deliberate attempt to injure). The tiny batter charged the mound (this happens a few times a year, the "fights" normally amount to nothing), and got his ass beat.

phaze

The pitcher threw behind the batter, which is considered a major no-no (a hitter's first instinct when the ball is coming toward them is to dive back, so throwing behind a guy is considered a deliberate attempt to injure). The tiny batter charged the mound (this happens a few times a year, the "fights" normally amount to nothing), and got his ass beat.

Thanks !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdIrzmKDJ8g
2 mins in

but yeah not same angle, probably from some making off extra?

Yeah must be.

tumblr_lmm9r5kC451qg51mgo1_500.gif

tafer

Welp, that little guys is quite brave... Under most circumstances I wouldn't start a fight with an athlete 30%+ larger than me and with a strong arm.

82Sclyl.gif

lingiii

Banned
foMcMUgl.jpg

I don't get it? :(

because it's funny to put Nic Cage's face on other things. A bunch of people are sharing this equality image around because SCOTUS is looking at California Prop 8 and Defense of Marriage Act soon and gays are cool. learn to Internet.

tumblr_mkcc36t2ML1qzp9weo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom