• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PuCOwyX.png

am I the only one who listens to music without headphones?

you're the douche that keeps on blasting bad german rap music through every puplic transportation vehicle after 8pm?

No, I have good taste in music.
I listen to country only.

If you do this in public you're a piece of shit.
At home though, fuck wearing headphones.

I'm never in "public". I don't ride trains or busses. I work mostly alone outdoors so no one cares if I listen to music without headphones.

When you're not at home? Do you carry a ghetto-blaster round?

lol no. I exchanged my fucking smartphone for a real phone which has an astonishing good speaker. (The entire thing around the camera lens is the speaker)
Pa1FLN5.jpg

contribution to thread:
zefcu94.gif

DsRn7Ou.gif

Hoo-doo

Banned

I'm never in "public". I don't ride trains or busses. I work mostly alone outdoors so no one cares if I listen to music without headphones.

lol no. I exchanged my fucking smartphone for a real phone which has an astonishing good speaker. (The entire thing around the camera lens is the speaker)
Pa1FLN5.jpg

This entire post is an embarrassment.

TCRS

Banned
before somebody else complains about it again, I lost a bet related to the torment:Tides of Numenera Kickstarter campaign. I was forced!

what are you doing on gaming side, it's dangerous out there. let's stay here and discuss the finer sides of life.

related:

VVFFV.jpg

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate

Pa1FLN5.jpg

fremdschämen

Upload it. :)

Here ya go. I normally size it so I can get at least 4 sets of this on a page or more printed out, and giggle to myself the entire time I'm cutting them out knowing how mad people will get finding them for months.

VM6C7s7.png

God dammit. I just went though a ton of pics looking for this before going to the next page.

before somebody else complains about it again, I lost a bet related to the torment:Tides of Numenera Kickstarter campaign. I was forced!

Think he should have added Colin McComb's facial hair to that squid, just to differentiate them.

Gui_PT

Pa1FLN5.jpg

Lovely joke post.

If this is a serious post though, it made me cringe.

Leunam

Here ya go. I normally size it so I can get at least 4 sets of this on a page or more printed out, and giggle to myself the entire time I'm cutting them out knowing how mad people will get finding them for months.

VM6C7s7.png

Awesome, thanks. I thought they would be way smaller but I can definitely change that.

Awesome, thanks. I thought they would be way smaller but I can definitely change that.

I normally re size it so I get a bunch more on a page, so that they are about an inch tall.

BADlXHO.jpg

Another fun thing to do. Normally only works once till people just don't trust you anymore. Sort of like putting a non cooked egg in with a bunch of hard boiled ones, or a chocolate covered rock in with a bunch of chocolate covered nuts.

Hoo-doo

Banned
I normally re size it so I get a bunch more on a page, so that they are about an inch tall.

BADlXHO.jpg

Another fun thing to do. Normally only works once till people just don't trust you anymore. Sort of like putting a non cooked egg in with a bunch of hard boiled ones, or a chocolate covered rock in with a bunch of chocolate covered nuts.

The one is funny, the other will make me fucking hit you in the mouth if you pulled that one me. People can crack their fucking teeth on that shit.

The one is funny, the other will make me fucking hit you in the mouth if you pulled that one me. People can crack their fucking teeth on that shit.

How about using one of those "fruit or whatever on the inside" cake molds to put poops inside a cake?
Works great as something to just leave at something like a church bake sale

Also
It was the ridiculous third thing after showing/telling 2 less crazy things. A normally comedic method.

3UcDxCS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom