• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

p6ToIia.gif

BfB1AVR.gif

2PyzLSK.gif

Fake I know, but I always wondered if you could beat Snake. As long as you kept with the up/down and swing around pattern, you'd just keep playing until you caught up to your own tail.

I have done that. Cheated a little by pausing the game a bunch whenever trickier moves were required, but I did it. Definitely possible if you're patient and really, really sad.

Yes, "girls" would be the appropriate word there since she's like 12 years old.

http://i.imgur.com/uzdoxAI.jpg?1[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BZA745l.jpg?1[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Fj8vr5w.jpg?1

I hate these. They're always so obviously fake. Autocorrect won't "fix" a correct word and change it to something else (burgers to butt sex).

Plus, "ready for that burgers later" doesn't make any sense. God, these are lame.

Mudkips

Banned
okay that's enough talk about my schlong

"Surprise Stet!", Stet's step sister Samantha shouted. "Sam!" Stet seemed startled. Samantha, sixteen, stood sheepishly staring. Slowly, Sam stripped. Stet's slick sausage started standing. Stark Samantha straddled Stet. Slutty Sam's sopped slit surrounded Stet's statuesque spire.

"S-stop..." Stet stammered. "Ssssshhh..." Sam shushed Stet. She subsumed Stet. Slipping, sliding sloppily. Swift service seemed Sam's specialty. "Sam..." Sam saw Stet straining. She stopped. Sam started sucking Stet slowly, slightly. She squeezed Stet's scrotum. Shocked Stet screamed, shooting salty sludge. Sam slurped, siphoning Stet's seed.

"Surprise!", she squeaked.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
"Surprise Stet!", Stet's step sister Samantha shouted. "Sam!" Stet seemed startled. Samantha, sixteen, stood sheepishly staring. Slowly, Sam stripped. Stet's slick sausage started standing. Stark Samantha straddled Stet. Slutty Sam's sopped slit surrounded Stet's statuesque spire.

"S-stop..." Stet stammered. "Ssssshhh..." Sam shushed Stet. She subsumed Stet. Slipping, sliding sloppily. Swift service seemed Sam's specialty. "Sam..." Sam saw Stet straining. She stopped. Sam started sucking Stet slowly, slightly. She squeezed Stet's scrotum. Shocked Stet screamed, shooting salty sludge. Sam slurped, siphoning Stet's seed.

:lol omg

amazing.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I hate these. They're always so obviously fake. Autocorrect won't "fix" a correct word and change it to something else (burgers to butt sex).

Plus, "ready for that burgers later" doesn't make any sense. God, these are lame.

Autocorrect on my Galaxy S3 has turned one long word into three separate unrelated words before. Much worse than it was on my old Evo. The problem is when you want to type, say, "burgers" but accidentally type "butgrrs" because some of the letters are close to each other and then it tries to correct THAT into something else.

Not saying there isn't a bunch of fakery in those things, as there undoubtedly is, but autocorrect really does do some weird things sometimes.

K9Ixu0S.jpg

Yofaycesux

Neo Member

Why yes, I do like Mudkips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom