• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1365701063532.gif

ahahaha, that's so awkwardly cute

Pro

Oh come on it only takes a few days to beat the game not nearly as much time to grow a beard.

Only beat it two days ago so I fell into this category and had to avoid certain GAF threads like the plague. Effing jobs and all, gym, books, Guild Wars 2, TV Shows, growing beards, all tend to get in the way.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Oh come on it only takes a few days to beat the game not nearly as much time to grow a beard.

Two weeks in and I'm only about 6 or 7 hours into the game. Enough time for me to have grown a beard already and I'm probably just over halfway through.

Alx

Kohens are prohibited from flying over cemeteries ("A kohen initially was not supposed to approach any dead body, and if he did so he became ritually impure"), which as you can imagine, could be a major problem for travel. According to Haaretz, Rabbi Yosef Shalom Eliashiv, the leader of the Lithuanian Haredi community in Israel, "found a solution to this issue, ruling that wrapping oneself in thick plastic bags while the plane crossed over the cemetery is permissible."

Rabbi Yosef Shalom Eliashiv chose the complex solution... it would have bean easier (and more faithful to the original belief) to declare that if you're flying over a given height, you're far enough from the dead to be allowed to fly over the cemeteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom