• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokergrin

9s0hl5z.jpg

Clydefrog

*at the beach*

Girl : Are you going to swim ?
Me : No, just walk a little
Girl : Want me to come with you ?
Me : Nah, it's fine

*clueless*

true story

this is my true story:

Took a plane to visit an old a friend, we go out to a bar the first night.
I'm playing games through the window of the bar with this girl outside. Copying each other, etc etc... really stupid, corny stuff but we're both into it.
She comes in, we start chatting, and then her friends are like "come on, we have to go"
so she says: "can I give you my number?"
me: "Nah, I don't even live here. I'm just visiting."
her: "... ookay. bye"
me: "see ya!"

:((((

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
I am eight of these, including the very top. Considering the bottom now just to feel complete.

Vulcan winter time
I preen frozen fur
Icy tribute to tribbles

Haiku for bonus points.

Are you geekier than yourself?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
this is my true story:

Took a plane to visit an old a friend, we go out to a bar the first night.
I'm playing games through the window of the bar with this girl outside. Copying each other, etc etc... really stupid, corny stuff but we're both into it.
She comes in, we start chatting, and then her friends are like "come on, we have to go"
so she says: "can I give you my number?"
me: "Nah, I don't even live here. I'm just visiting."
her: "... ookay. bye"
me: "see ya!"

:((((

Might as well throw mine in.

I'm standing outside a club with a ridiculously long line. Hot girls are being let in ahead of the line though. Two beautiful girls approach the bouncer and get okayed to come in ahead of the line, they had walked by me and gave me a look earlier but I didn't think anything of it, wrapped up in my own little world. They give the bouncer the one second finger gesture and look in my direction. Still don't think anything of it. They hurry down towards me and in broken english (this was in Argentina) ask me if I want to go inside with them. I'm thinking about whether an ocelot and a monkey would get along as pets and before I can process what they are saying I shake my head and say no thank you. They look at me like I've lost my fucking mind and ask again. Between the broken english and my insane daydreaming I still don't register anything and say no thank you again. They regard me as one would a man with a dick growing out of his face.
They go inside, my brain processes their request, I jump in front of a bus in shame.

Two hours later a girl from the US notices my jersey and starts up a conversation inside the club. We talk for a few minutes, then we go silent, she's standing in front of me with that expectant look but I'm still thinking about my idiotic fuck up from earlier in the night and I'm not really in the moment. After about 15 seconds of her standing in front of me looking me dead in the eye, she rolls her eyes and walks away.
Realize she was waiting for me to ask her to dance, go find another bus to jump in front of.

Once is understandable, but twice in one night gave me a permanent mark on my record for clueless stupidity preventing sexual engagement.

Seanspeed

Banned
Might as well throw mine in.

I'm standing outside a club with a ridiculously long line. Hot girls are being let in ahead of the line though. Two beautiful girls approach the bouncer and get okayed to come in ahead of the line, they had walked by me and gave me a look earlier but I didn't think anything of it, wrapped up in my own little world. They give the bouncer the one second finger gesture and look in my direction. Still don't think anything of it. They hurry down towards me and in broken english (this was in Argentina) ask me if I want to go inside with them. I'm thinking about whether an ocelot and a monkey would get along as pets and before I can process what they are saying I shake my head and say no thank you. They look at me like I've lost my fucking mind and ask again. Between the broken english and my insane daydreaming I still don't register anything and say no thank you again. They regard me as one would a man with a dick growing out of his face.
They go inside, my brain processes their request, I jump in front of a bus in shame.

Two hours later a girl from the US notices my jersey and starts up a conversation inside the club. We talk for a few minutes, then we go silent, she's standing in front of me with that expectant look but I'm still thinking about my idiotic fuck up from earlier in the night and I'm not really in the moment. After about 15 seconds of her standing in front of me looking me dead in the eye, she rolls her eyes and walks away.
Realize she was waiting for me to ask her to dance, go find another bus to jump in front of.

Once is understandable, but twice in one night gave me a permanent mark on my record for clueless stupidity preventing sexual engagement.
Thats.....thats just......come on man.

I got one:

At a bar, out on the dance floor. This girl comes up and starts dancing with me. Just some country music, no grinding or anything. Was having fun, but after like two minutes one of her girlfriends comes up, says something and then she tells me she's leaving. I say that sucks, but then she says she's not going far and that I should come by. I'm like, "Ok!" and she says to bring a bathing suit.

So yea, me and my friend went over there, found her and her friends in the hottub(there was one other guy along with the girs) and they proceeded to get topless after a while. To top it off, there was a kegerator about 10 steps from the hottub. Had a blast.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Thats.....thats just......come on man.

I got one:

At a bar, out on the dance floor. This girl comes up and starts dancing with me. Just some country music, no grinding or anything. Was having fun, but after like two minutes one of her girlfriends comes up, says something and then she tells me she's leaving. I say that sucks, but then she says she's not going far and that I should come by. I'm like, "Ok!" and she says to bring a bathing suit.

So yea, me and my friend went over there, found her and her friends in the hottub(there was one other guy along with the girs) and they proceeded to get topless after a while. To top it off, there was a kegerator about 10 steps from the hottub. Had a blast.

lol sad thing is I have many more. I'm so wrapped up in my own world half the time, my entire existence is a delayed reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom