• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homer-yells-nerd.gif
hahhahaahhahahaha perfect response! :D

Übermatik;48073964 said:
Hey everyone I'm ba-what's going on.

Wr6LXv0.gif

Well everything was going fine, until a certain user - and I'm not going to name names - decided to post an excèp̧t͜io҉n͟all̛y ̨NŚF̧W͜ l̵in͜k̷ ̕t͏o ̢so͝me ͠k͠ind ̴o̶f̨ bronỳ ͡s͠i͏te wher͡e̢ ͜the̶y͟ do͜ a̡ll k̈͌̽iͩ̉̿ͩ̆́̚n̅ͧ̋̇̔͑dͦ̍̍͆͏sͮ͒̽ ҉o̅ͫ̊̀f̵ ̷fͧ̐̇͐̿͒uͥ̍͐ͥͩcͤ̐͊k̸̍͌ẻ͒̐͐̒d̵́ͥͮͭ ̎̏̀ŭ̷pͯ̈̊ͤ͛ͨ ͤ̈sͦͦ͋͌̑̀hͦͧ̍̊ͫ͗̇i͞t̓̆ͭ̊͐,̎̄̋͂̿ ͧă͗̂͆͘p̉ͩp̅҉a͌r̐̒e͊̓͒̊͒ͫn̷͊̈́t̛l̀ͩ͛ͪ̊̀y̍ͤ͗̇̅̽̽.͌͝ ̵̄ͧI̒ ͪ́ẃ̛as̀̇̍ͩͤ́ ̊͌͂ͯ̅͒sͫͯ̾͊tͨ̒͂a̓̏̅̈́̽ͪ̓r̵̒͑ͭ͊͋́́ṫͥ̇-̨ ̷͐͆̿́̅͂ͬẃa̾̌̽̒i̇̍́ͣ͛ͥ̓t̽ͬ̃̓ͫ,̨ ͨ̅c̡͆͐a̡ͦn̈̍ͬ̀̉ͭ͌ ̀͂̈́́̔̿y͆ͬ͌̋͗͗͑o͌̋ͧuͤ͒̋ͨ̀ͥ̚ ̶ͧ͌͑͛̑̊͂gu͒ͩ̀̈̚̕ÿ͜s̆ ͐̿ͤͬ͆s͢ȅ̑̿̈́͗̓͒e̒̈̉ͦ̿͌̃ ̇̿ͨ̋tͣ͌ͯ̿̒̈ͪh̓̍͊̌̉ͬ͆a̢ͫ͐t?̓ͬ̆̈́ͫ̚̕ ͑͐I͛ͮ ̨̔͊͛͗̍ͪ̿th͡i͌ͪͩņͭk̖͕̞̮̒ͫ̐͌̕ ͔̳̣̞̫̈͆͆̾̄i̹̳̥̼͉͈̿̿ͯ͟t͈͖̬̥̻̺͙ͯ͂̍̉'̴̩͔̩̣͒s͖͓̞ͫ͂͂͋̉̓ ͉̱͚̯̀ͤ̈́g̸̩̺̺͙͒̽͗ě̞̥̠̯̯̏ͮ͘ṯ̤̄̅̔̒́t̼ͯ̂̔̌ͦi̜͖͚̗͙̿͆ͣ̚n͍̪̲̺̰̯͞g͚̰͝ ̗̤̯͙̳̑͒̍̋̐̍̑w͇͎̗̝͋͌ͧͨ͑̚o͉̱͚r̙̼ͥ͢s̞̮͛̈͐̉̂ͥ͝e̸̖̞̠̘̻͖̩̍͌?̢̤͕̯̖̟̦͉ͨ ̛͍̖̣̪̒̈͒̈́ͮͣW̌ͥ̀h̠̓ą̩ͨͫ̔̇ͅt͍̘̠͔̥̞͗͌ͧͤͪ͐ͤ͜ ̶͚t̵͂̔͂h͔̫͎̤̄ͪͭͬ̉̓e̮̓ ͇͈͖̺͚̈́̇ͬ͆͡f̈͆͛ͮ̄ͤu̝̩̤̞ͣ͂c̺͈͇ͭͩ͑ͅk͎͇̥͇̼͍̠ͭ͒́͋ ́͒ͭ͟i̖̟̟͙͗s̹̀ ͈̣̜̱͛͊͐̑̔̌̑͟gͨ͂̀̾҉̪͎̝̝̺̩oͤͥ̒҉̺i͐̎͌̃͐̈͢g̐i̧i̠̘ͭ̑͗̈̈́̂͘i̖͌ͣͪ̇̏ͭͦ̕ì̷͚̱̗̼̟̫ͪͫ̓̃̿i͙̘͍͓̒͛̾̾i̢̤̩̮͌ͪͪͪ̿̔͆i̧̫̤͕͈̮̱̫̇i̸̳̮ͪͅg͍̦̤̘͕ī̭̄͆̒ͥ̆̐g̝̤͍̪̖͊̿ͣ͒̑̓͝ḯ̡̥̟̘̿̾͒͗̄ï̪̝̩͙͇͑̾ͅǐ͕͈͍͔͓̜̆͐̅̐ͭͦi̢̫͉͊ͪ͋̋ĭ̫̙ͤ̀ͧͨ͋̚i͔̞͂

H̷̸̨̱̥̋ͧ͆ͣ̾̅̓̍̊ ̷̢͙͈͓͚̬̾̈̏̽͂͂̃͋͢ ̧̮̝̱̫̥̻̬͌ͯ̑ͭͅE̼͉̩̺͍̤͙̻͈͊ ̷̺̫̱͇̣̯̰̠͐̄̆ͅ ̶̵̤͎͙̟̯͕̺̌͛̾̉ͭ̎ͭ̃͢ͅ ̖̺̻͇͍͉̯̤̅ͨ̔͂̓ ̢͇̦̻ͥ̃̅̚͜ ̛͓͚̒͗̊ͫ̿̏́͝C̨͗ͩͯ͂̚͏̳̣͎͚̦͘ ̐ͬ͆̒̅̈̓̆ͥ͏̸̬̪̭̲́ ̵̹̝̼̰͉̗̐̊O̵͎̎͂̌̑͆͐̌͡͠ ̋ͪ́̏̈͌͏͕ ̷̶̼̻̲̉͗̉̏͒͜ͅM̘̦̭̭̋̅̂͘ ͐͆ͤ̓̄̃͏̥ ̨̳̘̫̤̭͋ͯ̓̀͜ͅĘ̝̺̬̝̱̳͈̖͗̏́͐̈́̈͜ ̶̪̝ͬ̎̂̽̓̎ͩ ͎̤̖̘̼͔͒̃́̍̌̋̽͜Ş̢̱̗͚̩̜̦͚͈̿ͨ̐ͩ͋̐͗̚͜

G.O.O.

Well everything was going fine, until a certain user - and I'm not going to name names - decided to post an excèp̧t͜io҉n͟all̛y ̨NŚF̧W͜ l̵in͜k̷ ̕t͏o ̢so͝me ͠k͠ind ̴o̶f̨ bronỳ ͡s͠i͏te wher͡e̢ ͜the̶y͟ do͜ a̡ll k̈͌̽iͩ̉̿ͩ̆́̚n̅ͧ̋̇̔͑dͦ̍̍͆͏sͮ͒̽ ҉o̅ͫ̊̀f̵ ̷fͧ̐̇͐̿͒uͥ̍͐ͥͩcͤ̐͊k̸̍͌ẻ͒̐͐̒d̵́ͥͮͭ ̎̏̀ŭ̷pͯ̈̊ͤ͛ͨ ͤ̈sͦͦ͋͌̑̀hͦͧ̍̊ͫ͗̇i͞t̓̆ͭ̊͐,̎̄̋͂̿ ͧă͗̂͆͘p̉ͩp̅҉a͌r̐̒e͊̓͒̊͒ͫn̷͊̈́t̛l̀ͩ͛ͪ̊̀y̍ͤ͗̇̅̽̽.͌͝ ̵̄ͧI̒ ͪ́ẃ̛as̀̇̍ͩͤ́ ̊͌͂ͯ̅͒sͫͯ̾͊tͨ̒͂a̓̏̅̈́̽ͪ̓r̵̒͑ͭ͊͋́́ṫͥ̇-̨ ̷͐͆̿́̅͂ͬẃa̾̌̽̒i̇̍́ͣ͛ͥ̓t̽ͬ̃̓ͫ,̨ ͨ̅c̡͆͐a̡ͦn̈̍ͬ̀̉ͭ͌ ̀͂̈́́̔̿y͆ͬ͌̋͗͗͑o͌̋ͧuͤ͒̋ͨ̀ͥ̚ ̶ͧ͌͑͛̑̊͂gu͒ͩ̀̈̚̕ÿ͜s̆ ͐̿ͤͬ͆s͢ȅ̑̿̈́͗̓͒e̒̈̉ͦ̿͌̃ ̇̿ͨ̋tͣ͌ͯ̿̒̈ͪh̓̍͊̌̉ͬ͆a̢ͫ͐t?̓ͬ̆̈́ͫ̚̕ ͑͐I͛ͮ ̨̔͊͛͗̍ͪ̿th͡i͌ͪͩņͭk̖͕̞̮̒ͫ̐͌̕ ͔̳̣̞̫̈͆͆̾̄i̹̳̥̼͉͈̿̿ͯ͟t͈͖̬̥̻̺͙ͯ͂̍̉'̴̩͔̩̣͒s͖͓̞ͫ͂͂͋̉̓ ͉̱͚̯̀ͤ̈́g̸̩̺̺͙͒̽͗ě̞̥̠̯̯̏ͮ͘ṯ̤̄̅̔̒́t̼ͯ̂̔̌ͦi̜͖͚̗͙̿͆ͣ̚n͍̪̲̺̰̯͞g͚̰͝ ̗̤̯͙̳̑͒̍̋̐̍̑w͇͎̗̝͋͌ͧͨ͑̚o͉̱͚r̙̼ͥ͢s̞̮͛̈͐̉̂ͥ͝e̸̖̞̠̘̻͖̩̍͌?̢̤͕̯̖̟̦͉ͨ ̛͍̖̣̪̒̈͒̈́ͮͣW̌ͥ̀h̠̓ą̩ͨͫ̔̇ͅt͍̘̠͔̥̞͗͌ͧͤͪ͐ͤ͜ ̶͚t̵͂̔͂h͔̫͎̤̄ͪͭͬ̉̓e̮̓ ͇͈͖̺͚̈́̇ͬ͆͡f̈͆͛ͮ̄ͤu̝̩̤̞ͣ͂c̺͈͇ͭͩ͑ͅk͎͇̥͇̼͍̠ͭ͒́͋ ́͒ͭ͟i̖̟̟͙͗s̹̀ ͈̣̜̱͛͊͐̑̔̌̑͟gͨ͂̀̾҉̪͎̝̝̺̩oͤͥ̒҉̺i͐̎͌̃͐̈͢g̐i̧i̠̘ͭ̑͗̈̈́̂͘i̖͌ͣͪ̇̏ͭͦ̕ì̷͚̱̗̼̟̫ͪͫ̓̃̿i͙̘͍͓̒͛̾̾i̢̤̩̮͌ͪͪͪ̿̔͆i̧̫̤͕͈̮̱̫̇i̸̳̮ͪͅg͍̦̤̘͕ī̭̄͆̒ͥ̆̐g̝̤͍̪̖͊̿ͣ͒̑̓͝ḯ̡̥̟̘̿̾͒͗̄ï̪̝̩͙͇͑̾ͅǐ͕͈͍͔͓̜̆͐̅̐ͭͦi̢̫͉͊ͪ͋̋ĭ̫̙ͤ̀ͧͨ͋̚i͔̞͂

H̷̸̨̱̥̋ͧ͆ͣ̾̅̓̍̊ ̷̢͙͈͓͚̬̾̈̏̽͂͂̃͋͢ ̧̮̝̱̫̥̻̬͌ͯ̑ͭͅE̼͉̩̺͍̤͙̻͈͊ ̷̺̫̱͇̣̯̰̠͐̄̆ͅ ̶̵̤͎͙̟̯͕̺̌͛̾̉ͭ̎ͭ̃͢ͅ ̖̺̻͇͍͉̯̤̅ͨ̔͂̓ ̢͇̦̻ͥ̃̅̚͜ ̛͓͚̒͗̊ͫ̿̏́͝C̨͗ͩͯ͂̚͏̳̣͎͚̦͘ ̐ͬ͆̒̅̈̓̆ͥ͏̸̬̪̭̲́ ̵̹̝̼̰͉̗̐̊O̵͎̎͂̌̑͆͐̌͡͠ ̋ͪ́̏̈͌͏͕ ̷̶̼̻̲̉͗̉̏͒͜ͅM̘̦̭̭̋̅̂͘ ͐͆ͤ̓̄̃͏̥ ̨̳̘̫̤̭͋ͯ̓̀͜ͅĘ̝̺̬̝̱̳͈̖͗̏́͐̈́̈͜ ̶̪̝ͬ̎̂̽̓̎ͩ ͎̤̖̘̼͔͒̃́̍̌̋̽͜Ş̢̱̗͚̩̜̦͚͈̿ͨ̐ͩ͋̐͗̚͜
EoSXT5T.jpg

Oh god not this agaiส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

W͎͉̱ͨ̿̽͆̓̓̆̃̈ḛ̦̩̤ͬ̒̓̈ͫ ̜̬̲̮̬̲͈͙͓̆̑͛̇̍̏̉̚h͉̬̻̪̮͎ͫ͋̀ͮ͒͌à͖̺̐͗̏ͪ̃̇̉ͅv̬͇̎ͤͭ͒ͬ̿̚e̮͉̳̓ͣͫ̚ ̳̹̜̳̩̄t̪̮̣͙̤ͭ̿̽ͪ̅́̇̚̚o̘̥͆͂ͭͫ̄̈ ̪̪̊͆ͤ́g͚̼͊͗̈ͭͦ͆͗̊͂o̼͕͉͕̝ͩ̍ͦͨ ͍̝̩̦͈̳͑̐̚b͕̹̺̌̈̈ͣͭ͗̆a̘̰̩̗̪̖̩̹͂͊c̱͎̭͙̩̯̏͂ͣ͂͒ͦk̘̖̜̪̖͔͓̙ͯ̑̉̈́̅,̣̝̦͋ͩ ̪̣̩̱̱͔̜̭̝ͯͧͥͦ͗ͯN̘̩ͣ͌ͥ̂̂̃̇͂ê̪͓̟̹̰̩̄̏͛͐̾̎ͅo͔̣͕͎̯͊̊͒ͥ͒̃̾G̙͖̱͇̔ͤͮ̽̅̓̽A͈̖͇̖͇̫͒ͩ̓̊ͦ͂ͅF̺̯͚ͣ ͖̹̔ͭ̄͐̒̽͛̈̀ǐ̲̻͖̮̟̦̅͒̓̅̿̽̂ͧͅs͔̟̘̜͇ͬ̔ͭ́̿̉͗͒ ͕̻̥̈ͥͥ̃͋̋w͍̤̙̟͉̹͉̃ͬ̄́̓̓̽̅a̖̖̣̱̙͓ͯ́ͯ̈́̀̽̓ͤ̚t̳͍͂͊c̟̬̯̱̗̜͍̠͑h͉͔̺̫̹̽̌͆i̼͎̮̹̗̫̊̎̽̔ͨ̑̒̚ͅn͍̦͎̳̖̖̼̝̿ͤ̉͒̌ͥg͈̭̉̏̒̀ͪ̆

Übermatik;48074436 said:
Oh god not this agaiส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

W͎͉̱ͨ̿̽͆̓̓̆̃̈ḛ̦̩̤ͬ̒̓̈ͫ ̜̬̲̮̬̲͈͙͓̆̑͛̇̍̏̉̚h͉̬̻̪̮͎ͫ͋̀ͮ͒͌à͖̺̐͗̏ͪ̃̇̉ͅv̬͇̎ͤͭ͒ͬ̿̚e̮͉̳̓ͣͫ̚ ̳̹̜̳̩̄t̪̮̣͙̤ͭ̿̽ͪ̅́̇̚̚o̘̥͆͂ͭͫ̄̈ ̪̪̊͆ͤ́g͚̼͊͗̈ͭͦ͆͗̊͂o̼͕͉͕̝ͩ̍ͦͨ ͍̝̩̦͈̳͑̐̚b͕̹̺̌̈̈ͣͭ͗̆a̘̰̩̗̪̖̩̹͂͊c̱͎̭͙̩̯̏͂ͣ͂͒ͦk̘̖̜̪̖͔͓̙ͯ̑̉̈́̅,̣̝̦͋ͩ ̪̣̩̱̱͔̜̭̝ͯͧͥͦ͗ͯN̘̩ͣ͌ͥ̂̂̃̇͂ê̪͓̟̹̰̩̄̏͛͐̾̎ͅo͔̣͕͎̯͊̊͒ͥ͒̃̾G̙͖̱͇̔ͤͮ̽̅̓̽A͈̖͇̖͇̫͒ͩ̓̊ͦ͂ͅF̺̯͚ͣ ͖̹̔ͭ̄͐̒̽͛̈̀ǐ̲̻͖̮̟̦̅͒̓̅̿̽̂ͧͅs͔̟̘̜͇ͬ̔ͭ́̿̉͗͒ ͕̻̥̈ͥͥ̃͋̋w͍̤̙̟͉̹͉̃ͬ̄́̓̓̽̅a̖̖̣̱̙͓ͯ́ͯ̈́̀̽̓ͤ̚t̳͍͂͊c̟̬̯̱̗̜͍̠͑h͉͔̺̫̹̽̌͆i̼͎̮̹̗̫̊̎̽̔ͨ̑̒̚ͅn͍̦͎̳̖̖̼̝̿ͤ̉͒̌ͥg͈̭̉̏̒̀ͪ̆

zalgo_yeahzas1q.gif

IHaveIce

Banned
Guys .. never ever post such creepy Brony stuff :( pls

I wonder what would MLP Gaf say to that? Would hey also be shocked or would they be "aaaah naw that's okay, I can understand them"

Guys .. never ever post such creepy Brony stuff :( pls

I wonder what would MLP Gaf say to that? Would hey also be shocked or would they be "aaaah naw that's okay, I can understand them"

As a member of pony-GAF I don't really care if some people like R34 stuff, even though I'm not interested that stuff myself. This however is on a completely different level of creepiness and I'm as shocked as you are. This is far, far from representative of the fandom and it's just a small minority.

Plushophilia is casual stuff?

When I say causal I mean that I have seen worse and some seem to be overreacting.
Yes, it's wrong, filthy and disgusting. Yes, the show, the creators, the REAL fans DO NOT under any circumstances support this kind of stuff and in fact revile it. This creep posts stuff like this on a decent website like EquestriaDaily and it's insta-ban.

It's just that people talk like MLP is the first show to have Rule 34 and freaks like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom