• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
cToHmV0.jpg

4 is like, the WORST panel! What are you guys even doing?!

The implication of the punchline is enough to make it funny, you don't need it spelled out! Unless people genuinely didn't see the fourth panel coming, in which case I take back what I said.

Retro

I had Stinkor, he was a reskin of Mer-Man and the figure did actually smell, a bit like scratch and sniff cards, a bit sweaty/muddy smelling.

They actually incorporated Patchoulli Oil into the plastic he was molded from, so no matter how much you wash him he'll still smell (apparently they still do 30 years later).

This has been Obscure 80's Action Figure Facts!

I'm still trying to figure out everything that's going on in this gif, it's pretty mind blowing.

They actually incorporated Patchoulli Oil into the plastic he was molded from, so no matter how much you wash him he'll still smell (apparently they still do 30 years later).

This has been Obscure 80's Action Figure Facts!
Yes! I do remember it still smelling even well after getting it and taking it in the bath with me (hoping it's not weird that I took action figures in the bath).

btw, it's mildly worrying that you plucked that fact out as if it was nothing!

Retro

btw, it's mildly worrying that you plucked that fact out as if it was nothing!

My older brother and I went through a phase a few years back where we tried to buy a bunch of the toys we had as kids and we were curious why the hell he was able to stink for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom