• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
rKueXWw.gif

Brakke

Banned
I just want to thank you all for doing the lord's work on these threads, spreading chuckles and cheer to me.

Hey you're not my dad.

vQE0eeD.png

In high school biology we had a project to catch a bunch of insects and then pin them to a board and categorize them by Order. The teacher said after you catch them you should put them in a jar with a cotton swab soaked in a little acetone, then seal it and the fumes will kill them pretty quick. A buddy of mine caught a big beetle and the acetone didn't kill it (he got impatient) so he had a brilliant idea and put it in the freezer overnight. The next morning he pinned it (Coleoptera) and put it in the board. He brought it to school and left it in the class room, he had Bio after lunch.

When he showed up to class and checked his box, it seems the beetle had awoken, pulled the pin out of the board, then gone on a rampage through the box, breaking and eating the actually dead insects for a time before finally dying, pin still in him.

The world's only ever instance of "my homework ate my homework".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom