• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Barakov

oaRJ7z3.png

Matthew Broderick GIF
rWmZm3y.gif

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
That´s why superior countries have medium sparkling water. Half the bubbles, double the fun. Here in Mexico, I have to shake the bottles to get the amount of freshness that I want.

You're a Dutchie no? So you know about the medium Spa. Although it has a iron taste to it.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
ZOMG! =P I could swear you once quoted or posted some towards me saying something a like "hah, a fellow dutchmen"

😅

Anyways yeah I'm familiar with the medium carbonated "spring" water. =)

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
No it is because sparkling water is garbage. Only the most pretentious suffer drinking it.

Is there a cultural status aspect that explains your response? I've never heard about the connection with "pretentious" in regards to sparkling water. Sincerely curious.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Is there a cultural status aspect that explains your response? I've never heard about the connection with "pretentious" in regards to sparkling water. Sincerely curious.
I think in movies you always see the rich or Erudite drinking sparkling water. My statement was in jest, but there is an aspect of American culture that the higher class areas offer sparkling water. Europe it is available everywhere.

GymWolf

Gold Member
I'm unsure it that's the joke but sparkling water gives me a dry mouth. Not as severe as toothpaste but still.
Sparkling water is shit, plain and simple.

First time i asked for some cold lemon tea in your city and they served me sparkling tea i was about to sue the place.

What is wrong with amsterdam and their weird passion for sparkling tea? I can understand loving chocomel, but sparkling tea?

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Sparkling water is shit, plain and simple.

First time i asked for some cold lemon tea in your city and they served me sparkling tea i was about to sue the place.

What is wrong with amsterdam and their weird passion for sparkling tea? I can understand loving chocomel, but sparkling tea?

Just expanding a product and make it soda. I don't drink it. Not a bad idea neccesarily but it's so artificial. No tea is in it I'm guessing.

Don't take me wrong I'm a soda whore so.

Last edited:
Top Bottom