• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Sam

5ObDi.jpg

tafer

Can't be possible I'm the only one that knows (and sadly works) with an As400/Series i/iSeries or whatever IBM calls it now!

I remember using a similar keyboard on our school's Solaris Sunblades back in first year college. Weird ass systems. It has ports I can't even identify.

Rich!

Majine said:
Did they manage to air that ad in the states?

Dunno, it's a UK product. It was everywhere in the UK though. I remember it was around the time I got my N64 (might have been my translucent blue N64 actually).

Kozak

Banned
richisawesome said:
Despite what people in the thread have said - yes, it really is. I remember it being advertised around xmas time when I was a kid.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000296L4I/

weirdwebbabyweewee.jpg

Baby Wee Wee. Seriously. They had loads of them in the local Toys R Us at the time.

It didnt have a dick though did it? In Aus it just had a hole where water would randomly squirt out from.

Called Baby Born in Aus.

Rich!

Kozak said:
It didnt have a dick though did it? In Aus it just had a hole where water would randomly squirt out from.

Called Baby Born in Aus.

it seriously did. baby born isn't the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom