• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
AbsoluteZero said:
Let's push you down a flight a stairs and laugh at your pain.

1269259824_coming_down_the_stairs.gif

mcrae

fanboi said:
Sarcasm meter is broken but that is a stunt/trained trick.

to clarify, i wasnt trying to be sarcastic, ive seen the dudes videos on youtube, but he usually just sets his camera up on a tripod and films himself 1-man-crew style right? its not like its actually a set up pre-arranged stunt, the guy just found a staircase at a convention and decided to stage a fall down it (is my understanding)

... and so i think its cool he slipped right under the ribbon thing

fanboi

Banned
mcrae said:
to clarify, i wasnt trying to be sarcastic, ive seen the dudes videos on youtube, but he usually just sets his camera up on a tripod and films himself 1-man-crew style right? its not like its actually a set up pre-arranged stunt, the guy just found a staircase at a convention and decided to stage a fall down it (is my understanding)

... and so i think its cool he slipped right under the ribbon thing

Well I was more meaning that my meter was broken :p not yours.

Chuckie

fanboi said:
Hey!

Well, if his comment is true, then it is a straight ripoff of from some Tolkien screens I have seen!

Could be. 90% of all current fantasy is a straight ripoff of Tolkien ;) (and by that I mean heavily influenced)

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
fanboi said:
Hey!

Well, if his comment is true, then it is a straight ripoff of from some Tolkien screens I have seen!
when i saw that concept art i automatically assumed it was from Silmarillion too

fanboi said:
Hey!

Gorgoth isn't lord of the balrogs either. Maybe you mean gothmog? He's also not lord of the balrogs, that's Lungorthin. And neither was the one that fought with gandalf. Nerd card definitely revoked.

scar tissue said:
uh, it was her own decision to jump around even tho she was obviously physically not suited to do so
how does that equal pushing someone down stairs?
pro tip: if you're a fatty, don't start with the difficult moves

it's not very nice to laugh but it's her own fault in the end
know your limits

Yeah, but I'm fairly certain that she practiced beforehand, I doubt she just decided "yeah I'm gonna go prance around on stage 'cause I feel like it."

It's like laughing at someone who got hurt in a sporting accident. No amount of training is going to prevent that 100%.

KevinCow

Banned
Jedeye Sniv said:
OK, Godzilla aside, who is this lady? Because if she is a professional hottie I would like to see more of her work.

Ahaha, holy shit, I seriously didn't notice the Godzilla until you said something.

edornob

Sonki. said:
Ha, I know.

Stupid comics like that always get me though. A buddy made those though. Not for public. I think he knows how bad they are. I found them and uploaded them.

I thought the comics were hilarious. More should be posted

Can't find it in this thread, but does anyone as the link to the comics with the guy having bought stuff and not being satfisfied with life so he build a rocket truck with a chopper propeller and runs by orphans ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom