• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pictures of my gaming-setup...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I love how the Gamecube is connected not through the TV but to the VCR

And the Gamecube controller is purple even though he has a platinum Gamecube...

Gahiggidy said:
Anyways, here is my setup....

my_setup1.jpg

This will enjoy a long, wall-earned reign as my desktop.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Wario64 said:
I love how the Gamecube is connected not through the TV but to the VCR

And the Gamecube controller is purple even though he has a platinum Gamecube...
My tv does not have RCA input.

iceDragon7 said:
Ok we need to start a Donate to Gahiggidy for a better place. Anyone with me? I got some spare change in the car.

$3.75

Fuck that. With that pot pie box sitting there, Gahiggidy is still eating better than I am. I'm a "college bum" in almost the strictest sense. (I'm not sleeping on the steps outside of the school...yet. Ask me again in a few months.)

Easily the most absurd thing: 80-ct. trash bags I can't even imagine him filling one bag. That's a lifetime supply in those circumstances.

Norse

You guys are so mean. The guy isnt trying to pull a prank here. He actually thinks his setup is nice. Now look, you all made him cry.

Most of it I can accept as a normal cheapo basement setup... but I can't look at the framed Iwata without a hearty guffaw!

I also enjoy that above the Rare message there appears to be a semi-erased attempt at a similar message.

Wollan

:lol :lol :lol

EDIT: But I got to say, if you got a nice tv and a warm couch aswell as like-minded pal.
All set in a old cellar with a cool western rpg game that supports 2players(Diablo PSone, BGDA..etc). It's the ultimate experience.

Hellraizah

What if............ Gahiggidy isn't a joke character and he's crying at the fact that everybody thinks he's a joke character and that would be his real gaming setup ?

trilobyte

Hellraizah said:
What if............ Gahiggidy isn't a joke character and he's crying at the fact that everybody thinks he's a joke character and that would be his real gaming setup ?
I'd still laugh

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
The more I look at this, the more creeped out I get. The basement reminds me of the last shot in The Blair Witch Project.

blairmario.jpg

Link

The Autumn Wind
The only flaw is that the tv is too new to really sell it. Should have been something from the 80's or even 70's.

Link

The Autumn Wind
On that note, I really miss living in NY and having a basement. Absolute best gaming havens, if you ask me.

Gahiggidy, I thought your collection was larger? I theorize that a corporate fanboy might get rid of certain games that turned out to be non-exclusives or by companies that later moved away from Nintendo, but that doesn't cover all of them.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Link said:
Please tell me that you just aren't settled yet, Lyte.

In the process of rearranging this room. Just figured the place in its current state deserved a spot in this thread. :)

The clothes rack is in there only because I have no dryer, and this room is where the heaters are...

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
scorcho said:
please tell me those aren't glue traps to the left of the tv?
Those are bug traps. Bugs always trying to eat my chickn' pot pies!

ourumov

Lyte Edge said:
In the process of rearranging this room. Just figured the place in its current state deserved a spot in this thread. :)

The clothes rack is in there only because I have no dryer, and this room is where the heaters are...
Is your leg OK at least ?

Top Bottom