• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pixeljunk 1-4 trailer

jmd494

I care about winning this contest more than I should...and considering they probably got THOUSANDS of submissions...I think I'm in for some disappointment.

Did he say how short this list was going to be?

jmd494

I said Pixeljunk Subterranea (before I knew there was a game called Subterrania and it was being compared to this game).

I had about 2 dozen other submissions. I tried not to copy any of the submissions posted in this thread.

I'm crossin my fingers!

GeoramA

Names like Racers, Monsters, and Eden are as simple as you can get.

I bet none of the suggestions here will even be close.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
shagg_187 said:
I entered Pixel Junk Dynamics since the three major aspect of the game is Aerodynamics, Thermodynamics and Fluid dynamics.

:D

That's a good choice. Mine was Pixel Junk Strata.

nofi said:
I suggested "Geo". One word, two syllables, like Racers, Monsters and Eden.

I like that one, and it seems quite probable that somthing like your suggestion will be picked to keep in line with the simple & quick titles of previous PJ games.

Can't remember what I suggested, only that it was somthing horribly garbled in latin.

*edit, PixelJunk: Aqua Ignis, PixelJunk: Ab Igne Ignem & PixelJunk: Aqua Incendia

nofi said:
I suggested "Geo". One word, two syllables, like Racers, Monsters and Eden.

I said something different, but I gave the same reasons. I also wanted to avoid repeating any of the initial characters so that it would result in an unique acronym to identify the game. Not revealing it yet though :D

fatty

When I saw the "name" of this game, I just assumed it was going to be a compilation of their first four games (I never kept track of how many games they had done before).

jmd494

When I saw this thread pop up I figured someone had one the naming contest. Do we have any idea when the winner will be revealed?

STG

Justin Dailey said:
When I saw this thread pop up I figured someone had one the naming contest. Do we have any idea when the winner will be revealed?

today

from twitter:

dylancuthbert: Just in - the pj 1-4 naming contest winner will be announced later today on the Playstation Blog!

jmd494

STG said:
today

from twitter:

dylancuthbert: Just in - the pj 1-4 naming contest winner will be announced later today on the Playstation Blog!
Awesome. If I don't win, I hope a name wins that I didn't submit too. It would suck to submit a name, only to have someone else submit it and win.

Goldrusher

3561310599_ab35b36535.jpg

A bit too simple imo.

Top Bottom