• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza dipped in milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

>:)

Pizza + milk? That's nothing. Kids, I present to you...Strawberry Nutella Pizza!

NUTnm.jpg

Honestly, that looks like a pretty good cake that I'd love to try, not sure why people are freaking ou...

jYtppst.gif

Pizza + milk? That's nothing. Kids, I present to you...Strawberry Nutella Pizza!

NUTnm.jpg

When I was a young lad I had what was called peanut butter pizza.

It think it was a peanut butter flavored gram cracker type crust with marshmallow and chocolate on top. It was delicious.

Before I dip it in milk, I like to add ketchup to my pizza

pizza&ketchup02.jpg

Replace catsup with sriracha and use about 1/4 as much.

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
Schwarzbier said:
I just threw up in my mouth.
If you like this, enjoy, but that's not pizza.
As a kid - I didn't like mushroms, or tomatoes, so normal pizza was kind of out of the question. I would however - eat this:
DSC6196.jpg

I don't care much for it now - but like some other poster said - it's sort of like eating cake, dough being lightly salted works well for same reason it works with pancakes (be they american or european ones).

Mineshaft_Gap said:
It's not that different than putting ranch on your pizza.
Considering ranch is gross on anything in any-quantity, that's not really helping the milk-pizza case...

Should that nutella pizza even count as pizza?

It's just dough and nutella and strawberries. Might as well be nutella pie without the crust on top.

.JayZii

Banned
As a kid - I didn't like mushroms, or tomatoes, so normal pizza was kind of out of the question. I would however - eat this:
DSC6196.jpg

I don't care much for it now - but like some other poster said - it's sort of like eating cake, dough being lightly salted works well for same reason it works with pancakes (be they american or european ones).

Considering ranch is gross on anything in any-quantity, that's not really helping the milk-pizza case...
I'm not sure what your point about saltiness working well with sweetness has to do with fruit pizza. It's a big sugar cookie with cream cheese frosting and fruit on top.

Also, shitting on ranch dressing is almost as passé as shitting on pineapple pizza.

It's time to stop muricans, stop ruining pizza.

First the pineapple. Then watermelon. Now pizza dipped in milk?

tumblr_oc0m0jY9Fy1uv3hlzo1_500.gif

Have some decency please.

It's time to stop muricans, stop ruining pizza.

First the pineapple. Then watermelon. Now pizza dipped in milk?

tumblr_oc0m0jY9Fy1uv3hlzo1_500.gif

Have some decency please.

Canadians put pineapple on pizza.

That's why we instituted NAFTA, as a way to make Mexico and Canada pay penance for their pizza-related sins.

Joqu

Yah I really don't see what's wrong with the nutella pizza. That's just dough, nutella and strawberries man. It's not like they put cheese on it

I see em at pizza places all the time too

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
.JayZii said:
I'm not sure what your point about saltiness working well with sweetness has to do with fruit pizza. It's a big sugar cookie with cream cheese frosting and fruit on top.
Fruit pizza(at least the kind that's meant for human consumption) uses real-pizza-dough, not anything cookie like and certainly not anything sweet. Also frosting should be cream, not cheese, but admittedly that's a matter of taste as both can work.

As for ranch - it's not that most other pre-made dressings are much better, they are generally just different shades of terrible, at least on salads (I'll grant you I never tried one on pizza).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom