• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza dipped in milk

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is weird in that I learned that there are people who actually think this is gross. I've been dipping my pizza in milk since I was little. The crust soaks up the milk and it makes it sort of refreshing. It's not that different than putting ranch on your pizza.

I bet a lot of people ITT don't dip cookies in their milk either smh

Assuming this is not a troll post, who in their right mind would want to drink milk that has so much oil and salt in it from the pizza?
Also, don't most people stop drinking milk once they are adults?

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
NQZG8.jpg
For years I thought I was the only one who enjoyed milk and cola!
Everybody I knew called me crazy! This is a revelation! Pepsi is for losers though.

Seventy70

Wouldn't the milk get grease bubbles in it? Disgusting af

I'm all for having a glass of milk with your pizza. Just don't dunk it inside.

MarionCB

You know, even though it's a joke and people are just joshing around about pineapple on pizza, I still thought there was something wrong about calling pineapple on pizza wrong, even in jest.

However, if the Prickly Pineapple People feel the same way about pineapple on pizza as I feel seeing it dunked in milk, then I finally empathise with them. They are still wrong, of course, but I now understand the visceral disgust at someone else's misuse of food.

Ugh.

Budi

I don't get it. I mean, I always drink milk with any hot meal. But I don't see the point of dipping the pizza in the milk. Does this even affect the taste that much? I'd think the milk is what gets flavored more.

This thread is weird in that I learned that there are people who actually think this is gross. I've been dipping my pizza in milk since I was little. The crust soaks up the milk and it makes it sort of refreshing. It's not that different than putting ranch on your pizza.

I bet a lot of people ITT don't dip cookies in their milk either smh

Who the hell puts ranch on their pizza?

Lum1n3s

You know, even though it's a joke and people are just joshing around about pineapple on pizza, I still thought there was something wrong about calling pineapple on pizza wrong, even in jest.

However, if the Prickly Pineapple People feel the same way about pineapple on pizza as I feel seeing it dunked in milk, then I finally empathise with them. They are still wrong, of course, but I now understand the visceral disgust at someone else's misuse of food.

Ugh.
No one is joshing around when it comes to pineapple on pizza. No one wants warm pineapple, get that ish out of here.

Dead

Riposte

This seems more pointless than gross. Pizza is already covered in a milk product. Judging from my experience of eating pizza with a glass of milk, thus inevitably mixing them at moments, it probably doesn't taste horrible.

AALLx

Isn't pizza mostly milk anyway? It's got a thin layer of emulsified milk on top, and a thick layer of baked several parts milk on bottom.

longdi

Banned
Pizza with milk sounds legit.

Toasted bread + cheeze goes well with milk.

Strawberry nutella on the other hand, is not a pizza.

Ketchup on pizza is actually a common, normal thing over in my parents country. They drizzle it on without you even asking. The taste is half absolutely horrid, half decent.

I've done it before to cool the pizza off when it's just out of the oven. It tastes good.

I can't remember the last time I ate a slice without dipping the crust in milk though. And I'm 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom