• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza dipped in milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

.JayZii

Banned
Drink a glass of milk with your pizza you fucking ghoul.

This is like an alien putting on a poorly researched show of human behavior.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
SqiPYRg.gif

🏃

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I mean, I'll drink milk when eating pizza, but I'm not going to make that shit all soggy.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You're not supposed to use Diet Pepsi!

The fact that the glass is empty has me wondering whether his disappointment is how it tasted or that he doesn't have any more.

Moosichu

Please don't create threads about news stories whose sole point is to horrify and appall people. This applies equally to stories about horrible events and to random, petty local tragedies of no greater significance. It makes people's experience of our community worse if they have to tiptoe in between threads about mundane atrocities just to participate in the OT. Real news stories of cultural import are fine, even when they're about something horrific happening, but if the right response to a story is mostly just "wow that's awful" it probably shouldn't get a thread.

Lol

Modbot save us pls.

this is what all you pineapple pizza haters did.

you ostracized and criticized pineapple pizza lovers instead of just talking to them about why they liked pineapple on pizza.

it's your fault this happened.

Don't give me that shit. It 's your fault. Don't try to justify voting for pineapple on pizza because you think you're being oppressed when we say you can't oppress others.

Pineappleless Rights are Pizza Rights.

I feel like this might be The Line. In seeking further parody we might become reality.

Kneefoil

I haven't ever dipped pizza in milk, but I have drunk milk while eating pizza. I don't see why this should be bad.

I love Pizza. I love Milk...

...but fuck off, that's gross.

Same. I drink milk with almost any and every food/meal but I wouldn't ever go so far as to dip some fucking pizza in it. Then you ruin the pizza (soggy) and the milk (greasy) what the fuck.

kamspy

I don't see a need for the dipping, but let's be honest: If you're making a frozen pizza at home, you're eating that shit with a glass of milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom