• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut app coming to Xbox

Ten Gabedollars says Microsoft won't be that daft.

Really? They tried to bully the BBC into making the iplayer only for gold members even though that would be against the law and result in giant fines for the BBC. The 360 was like the last living room device to get the app after about 3 years of MS stamping their feet.
MS don't give two shits about the company they're dealing with, they want what they can get at maximum profit.

iMax

Brilliant.

pdcB3UU.jpg

KevinCow

Banned
I mean I could see some use if the 360 allowed multi-tasking, but as it currently is, you'd have to quit your current gaming session to use this app. It'd be more convenient to do it from their website with laptop or phone or other device.

Also I wonder if Gold is required. I bet it is.

Pointless. This setup still requires me to stand up, walk ALL the way to the door - SOCIALLY INTERACT with another human being, and then pay cash to receive the pizza. No no no. I will wait for Durango, which will have a pneumatic tube system for stress-free delivery of all sauce-and-cheese based goods.

They should just make a pizza with a Doritos shell crust and Mountain Dew-infused cheese. The gamer special. I'll be awaiting my check, Pizza Hut.

Run to the patent office man, you've stuck gold!

I can't wait for the app that calls someone to feed you 'cause you just can't take the time to feed yourself. GOTTA KEEP KEEP SHOOTING BRO.

I mean I could see some use if the 360 allowed multi-tasking, but as it currently is, you'd have to quit your current gaming session to use this app. It'd be more convenient to do it from their website with laptop or phone or other device.

Also I wonder if Gold is required. I bet it is.

Would Microsoft really be silly enough to require a subscription to do something you can do for free everywhere else?

Lunchbox

Banned
So, let's see, this certainly won't stop at pizza will it...

losing team buys winning team burgers

money automatically taken from bank account when you enter match
food ordered after final kill
highest killer gets super sized

like gambling, but xboxy

ElRenoRaven

This doesn't surprise me. In fact I predicted it earlier this gen. Expected it for next gen launch but surprise it arrived earlier. Course it's gold only right? Right? lol

Hey You

This will turn into little kids and stoned teenagers who cannot pay for the pizza ordering tons and making their parents pay.

javac

I think this alludes to the 720 having 16GB DDR6 RAM. Xbox 360 can't handle dat Domino's pizza app with dat ray tracing crust.

On Tuesday, Pizza Hut and Xbox Live maker Microsoft will announce plans to introduce a game-changing ordering app that allows gamers to purchase physical goods – in this case, anything on the Pizza Hut menu – right from the gaming counsel.

dSwgCVv.jpg

Top Bottom